Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

mesquish is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Wacky's Bingoz Glitch

I have a Deluxe account.
US Time Zone
I'm on server wapi8.webkinz.com

For the past two days I have not been able to play Bingoz. It claims that I have already received my balls for the day.
mesquish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wacky's Bingoz Glitch

Are you waiting til after 6am the next morning ?? Good luck
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
webkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura about

I have the same problem. We are also US, Deluxe, and on server wapi8.
webkinzmom52 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #4
Lil Kinz

mesquish is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Are you waiting til after 6am the next morning ?? Good luck

I usually play around 10am PST daily.
mesquish is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #5

liljani080 is on a distinguished road

same here. US and Asian deluxe. Every time I go to play it says congradulations... How can anyone win all three games in one days time?
liljani080 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #6
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I think there are some cases where the balls do not always reset every day.
A few times, we had balls on the board even though the date was the same as the
game begin date. But we didn't win, they reset the next day.

In the past, there have been accounts where they didn't until the person won.
I don't know if these ever got fixed.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

This game has never been fixed. I'm not sure why there are people who still play it. Most of the forums say it's a waste of time because it's un-winnable. I never even see extra balls in the hourly events anymore, come to think of it.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If I am remembering correctly, in the recent past, it has been server 8 where the bingoz balls did NOT get reset every day. My games and balls get reset every day (my cards get reset at least 2 times a day). If server 8 is acting up now, then maybe it is because they are trying to fix the game for the rest of us.

I can still get my bingoz balls every day, but like others have said, it is a waste of time because there is no way I can ever win a game with limited bingoz balls.

If you have won a bingoz game in the past year, then congratulations! The only way I have ever won in the past is when we could use unlimited coupons and it took me about 75 coupons to win a game.

I hope they are fixing this game for everyone.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 08:58 AM   #9

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Same here - server 8!! No balls to play with when I go in to play. "0" balls, like I already did it.

NOT DELUXE...

Everything was working perfectly for the past few weeks. I thought they'd fixed it to play correctly. And now nothing.

Last edited by Talini; 02-07-2010 at 09:01 AM..
Talini is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 01:25 AM   #10
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

Same here: 2 out of 3 accounts reset, but are unwinable, and NO NEW coupons have been offered. One account cannot play/has not reset and claims it already played...
Perhaps this game is being discontinued?
Closed

Tags
bingoz broken, glitches