Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Midreams has a spectacular aura aboutMidreams has a spectacular aura about

Default WackyER Zingoz

After several weeks of determined effort, I finally finished Level 10 of this game tonight. I hope I'm not spoiling a "surprise" for anyone, but when you finish the final level, Zangoz comes down and joins Wacky, and they enjoy a little celebration dance. The dance ends with Zangoz lifting Wacky up into the air. At that point, my game froze. No "congratulations, you reached the final target" notice, and no trophy. Oddly, though, I did get the Kinzcash when I closed out of the game.

Any ideas - can anyone help?

Thanks to everyone who reads this.

-Midreams
Midreams is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: WackyER Zingoz

I"m almost positive that this is a glitch and noone has receieved the trophy as of yet...let me go do some snooping and see where I read that...

maybe I'm wrong?

I found this guide on the wiki:
WackyER Zingoz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I"m going to keep looking though, I swear I remember some glitch about a trophy..

Well goodness, I can't seem to find anything about a glitch with it, so I'm at a loss with how to help...

I guess if you finished the game, Ganz would be able to figure that out and award you the trophy. Maybe try calling them on Monday? And now that I know the trophy is attainable, I'll have to try that game again!

Last edited by dragonbird; 02-05-2011 at 09:40 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have received 7 trophies already, 6 during the Communal Contest last week.

I have heard that this is happening with others as well. But after clearing the cache and going back in I know at least 1 had the trophy in the dock.
I would recommend clearing your cache signing back in and seeing if it is in the dock.
Ganz will not reward it to you though (someone already asked about a trophy this week, they said they do not keep track of trophies so they can not issue one to your dock)

How to clear your Cache and Cookies - Webkinz Insider Wiki
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #4

Okay, here we go - that's twice now - I'll even copy a couple of screenshots, so you can see that I've finished the game twice. I get to this point of the game - and that's it. No "congratulations", no trophy, no ending. They do their little celebration dance, and the game quits. Gee, how fun.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Midreams is offline Male
Old 02-09-2011, 02:48 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There is a limit of one trophy per account. After you finish it once, it will just do the dance on any subsequent wins. Are you sure you don't have one yet? Did you clear cache, and all that, and double check your dock? There have been other instances of a game freezing up as you should be getting the trophy, in particular in the Mazin Hamsters. And then it registers you as having finished it, so it won't give any further trophies. I would call Ganz and explain what happened. Hopefully you'll get someone helpful.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #6

Thanks for that, Ritz, but nope, I don't have the trophy. I've only finished the game twice, and the screen shots you see above represent both occurrences.

To be very honest with you, a virtual trophy probably isn't worth the time and risk of hanging on for Customer Service - as you said in your response "hopefully for a helpful rep". As much as I recognize the potential for overwhelming abuse of any such reporting process, it would be nice if Ganz had a method for tracking error and bug reports in a way that didn't require often fruitless phone calls.

I've been a Webkinz member for a couple of years, and in that time, there have always been a handful of inexplicable, mostly Flash bugs that seem to afflict my account. In reading WI (which has been extremely helpful in this way), I've determined that some are common, but some of the weirder ones seem fairly rare, and possibly even unique. Some games will never load, no matter how long I wait for them, some games won't finish, and just as, perhaps, the weirdest example, the silly Webkinz coupon machine just whirrrrrrs and whirrrrrrs and never delivers a coupon. If I "X" out of the little Flash movie, the coupon is waiting there in my dock.

I'm very computer savvy, and I have my browser set to delete temp files all the time. I use Secunia PSI, which is an excellent tool for keeping computer users aware of the latest updates to Flash, and just about every other program on their computer. In fact, the latest version of PSI can be set to auto-download and update, rather than just notify, which I think makes it much easier for a lot of people to use. I've installed PSI on a lot of computers, but until now, I've been absolutely convinced that very few of those folks ever bothered to actually use it. Now I can set it to auto-update, and my friends will actually get the benefit of all the security patches and updated versions.

I'm not trying to sell PSI (which is free, anyway), my point is simply that I always have the latest Flash, I clear my cache, yadda, yadda, all the obvious things, and yet, Webkinz always seems to have some sneaky little programming glitches that'll frustrate you if you'll let them. This problem with the never-completed WackyER Zingoz must be another one of them - and maybe, just maybe, I'm the only person in the whole world that this happens to

Thanks again for your input - it's greatly appreciated!
Midreams is offline Male
Closed