Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

Default W Shop Coupon

U.S. accounts, both server 15 and 17. When clicking "Pull here to get your coupon", the machine starts to work, and work, and work! No coupon is ever produced, and if you click the "x" to go out and come back in, it says you already got your coupon!
OnlineMommie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: W Shop Coupon

I'm sorry for you.
It worked fine for me. I am on server 2.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!

For me, for the past month or so, the machine would do the chugging twice, but then would produce the coupon. Sorry you didn't get a coupon.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

It worked for me...I won a coup!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWon a coup.jpg (17.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #5
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Strange! This glitch may be a one-timer, but if it happens to anyone else or to you again, this could be a real problem. I'm in server 4 and it worked fine.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 12-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #6
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Maybe it was just a glitch on your account. I'm on server 15 and mine worked fine. Sorry to hear that you missed out on your coupon.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I just got a 65% coupon on Server 17, had no problem. Might just be your computer.
colliegal is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have accounts on both those servers and it worked fine for me. I am sorry that you had a problem, but it sounds as though it's your computer. I know it seems to be the stock answer for every problem, but did you clear your cache recently? I had trouble gem hunting on server 17 until I did this.
marnabear is online now Female
Closed