Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #11
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Video won't play in Mirror Mirror room

View Post Originally Posted by birdfolks
I totally agree, I completely messed up my computer doing everything they told me to do and other webkinz fans and still have nothing in the clubhouse to even enter for mirror mirror and couldn't get the lorax to view video either and in the past that wasn't a problem, I have had 11 different people with different computers try 8 of my accts and kids acct and nothing..I spend so much to be treated like this and be this stressed out I am about at the point to do no more and not even go see the MOVIE at this point.. maybe I should write them and tell them I won't even try and see there movie because of one of their advantisers...
I'm so sorry to hear that your computer is now messed up. Usually doing the things they tell you to do really won't affect your OS. EXCEPT last week a customer service rep tried to talk me into disabling my anti-virus program.

I absolutely refused to do that since it was a ridiculous suggestion. I already have problems with Webkinz Newz and the Parent Club. EVERY single time I participate in promotions on either of those sites, my anti-virus program reports "virus alerts" on both sites. I'm using a well known anti-virus program and am using the paid versions, not free versions.

Something is very wrong here when Ganz sites trigger virus alerts, and customer reps try to talk people into turning their anti-virus programs OFF and telling them their promotions will only work IF that is done.
WizardsGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Video won't play in Mirror Mirror room

My experience from testing through this morning:

I've tested all combinations across 5 browsers
(ie, ff, Safari, Chrome, Opera)
multiple computers - was travelling recently.

It will NOT work on the mci2... (Customer Service/back door) login, though that is the only was for me to get spree to work always;

It only plays using the www. login.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed