Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 08:38 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

This is ridiculous. How many days is this going to go on without a fix? People shouldn't have to change browsers. I don't even know how to do that. It should just work. These are kids! They just want to have fun and get their prizes.
lillysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #82
angelsara

LovetheLord is on a distinguished road

I thought it was going to work out for me today, but no such luck. I finished a regular quest and it automatically switched back to the Lorax Bears quest. I went into the Garden Park and the Lorax wasn't even there - it was the usual Garden Park. I exited and returned and there was the Lorax, but still no luck. I've tried IE, FF, and Chrome, but it doesn't seem to make any difference which browser I use.
LovetheLord is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #83

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lfsgrammy1
This is quite ridiculous Ganz! I can watch video on both quests; even answer questions on the Salley Cat one. Then just a blank screen. I do not even get questions or any button on the Nibbles quest. I hardly won any prizes on the Nibbles quest either. Oh and FYI friends, can't do any daily quests until you finish these. At least that is the way it works on my account. Please Ganz, get it fixed. Take it down and Fix!
I understand your frustration. I was not able to make the videos work on IE and Firefox but Google Chrome worked for me.

I have found if you click on the book in AP you can change the quest you are on. I was able to do my daily quests and the Lorax quest by switching quests. You can see if that works on your account.

Good Luck.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:25 AM   #84
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

I want to get this out here. I posted this in the "HELP!" section, but want to make sure those checking this glitch page see this as well.

I use google chrome, ordinarily, and at first was not having any luck loading the video. I then came across a post on in the Help section saying that if you can see the adds on the right side of Webkinz World, you should be able to see the video. I then remembered (after trying five different browsers ) that I'd installed AdBlock into Chrome. As soon as I disabled it for Webkinz, I was able to watch the videos for both of the Lorax challenges in Chrome, and finished them both yesterday.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #85
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

I can watch the video, answer 3 questions but then it just shows a green screen and nothing else. Can't finish this quest. Ganz please fix this soon!
luciar is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #86
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
I want to get this out here. I posted this in the "HELP!" section, but want to make sure those checking this glitch page see this as well.

I use google chrome, ordinarily, and at first was not having any luck loading the video. I then came across a post on in the Help section saying that if you can see the adds on the right side of Webkinz World, you should be able to see the video. I then remembered (after trying five different browsers ) that I'd installed AdBlock into Chrome. As soon as I disabled it for Webkinz, I was able to watch the videos for both of the Lorax challenges in Chrome, and finished them both yesterday.
I am glad for you that you were able to finish the quests. Hopefully your suggestioh will help some others, but for many of us even switching to Google Chrome was no help. I do not have any ad blocker installed and I was able to see the ads on the side, so that is not the problem either. If I thought it would really help, I would search for yet another web browser to try.

I suspect there is more than one problem though I have no way to prove it. Certainly some people are able to work around their problem by clearing cache/rebooting and/or using a different browser. But some cannot get the video to load at all and others are like me where they get some video then the clip ends and nothing happens. There is obviosly something else that is supposed to happen so the quest completes, but there is nothing I can do to make it happen and it does not trigger.

On the plus side - I really like some of the dig prizes from these 2 quests. I am glad that part of the chain occured before the video!

I know Ganz is working on it and I hope they fix it or input a work around soon. This could have been a great way to get people enthused about adventure park that do not have one of those pets yet, but instead it makes me even less interested in getting a pet I already have just for entry to a part of WW that frustrated me.

There is still time, so I will try to be patient with Ganz. Good luck and may things run smoothly and with out glitches in the future!
FBmom is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #87
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

Mine loads, lets me watch the video, answer the questions, then says I havn't done any of it.
tjsie is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #88
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I called Ganz yesterday and the girl that answered the phone said that they are working on it but probably won't be fixed until next week since they do not work on weekends. Well glory be. I asked her if techs worked on weekends and she said no. At this point, I am going to call again on Monday and I know they have a way that they can fix your account so you can by pass this part of the quest. I really think they should just award those of us who have tried and tried everything under the sun and still cannot complete the video part, they should just award us the prize. I am stuck on six accounts not being able to view the video.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #89
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

I can watch both parts of the video but then it just shows green box, no questions...
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #90
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

This problem is soo annoying! I wish they can just let some players skip the step
R3dRulez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius