Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #71
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

What a cluster...NEVER mind.

This entire mess is out of control.
WizardsGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

I have finished both AP quests up to the point where I need to watch the video--will not load--I use FF and do not have an option to use another browser. Is this a server problem? My account is on server 6. I see that some people are able to complete quests. I guess I will just have to wait, like many others and see what happens.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #73
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

Why is that SOME people completed this quest a full day ahead of the time it was scheduled and the rest of us cant do ANYTHING?

View Post Originally Posted by Meemaah
I have finished both AP quests up to the point where I need to watch the video--will not load--I use FF and do not have an option to use another browser. Is this a server problem? My account is on server 6. I see that some people are able to complete quests. I guess I will just have to wait, like many others and see what happens.
Those that got lucky and had no problems like the rest of us of should count themselves as blessed.

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 02-17-2012 at 05:02 PM..
Old 02-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #74
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

What button do you have push? No button is appearing for me at all D:
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #75
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
What button do you have push? No button is appearing for me at all D:
If you are talking about the "play video" button, don't bother. Only a FEW lucky people got it to work.

And they won't stop bragging!
Old 02-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #76
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

I am also stuck at the video. I am working on "Where's the Bears" and have not touched "can you see the sea" yet. I will get as far as I can with the second quest today, but am not going to try hard to do the video on that quest until the video problems are fixed.

One 4 seperate accounts I have tried everything (except actually contacting Ganz to try and get the rep to move me past this step) that everyone else has done/tried. Tried 3 seperate browsers, cleared cache, restarted computer. Many times. I have troubles getting ww to even load in Chrome. When I do, I get a pop-up with a white screen that does nothing, even when given 10+ minutes to load.

With Firefox, ww loads fine, but otherwise same as chrome. With IE (which is the browser I normally use) I get a pop-up with a button to play a video. That plays a short clip (5 seconds) about a girl wishing to see a tree. Then a "next video" button. I hit the button and get a short clip (6 seconds) about the boy showing the girl a seed. Then nothing. The pop up goes to a blank pale green screen and never changes.

Hopefully it will be fixed or bypassed soon so we all can complete the quest.

AP seems like it is a fun place, but if the reg park is as glitchy as these special quests are, I am not sure I want anything to do with it in the future. Oh well, that saves me money since I don't have to go buy an adventure park pet.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #77

kitty563 is an unknown quantity at this point

FB Mom - I have had the exact same experience you had. Another pet in the park told me that they did another quest and were then able to view the video. I couldn't figure out whether they just switched quests or actually completed another quest. I did switch to a "regular" quest, but haven't been able to complete it because I need more digs. But when I returned to the Lorax quests, I still wasn't able to get past the view video for either one of them. Hey Ganz - we're waiting for a fix!
kitty563 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #78
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

When I tried it on my account on Wednesday I couldn't figure out how to make the video pop up at all. I was on IE, that's the only browser on my computer.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #79

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

I'm having the same problem, and I can't do anything with these digs piling up
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #80
webkinznancydrew2422

webkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to all

just go on chrome it helped me
webkinzfan3ever is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius