Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #61
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

I am still not able to play the video. I get only the frame and a white screen. 5 accounts, IE Firefox, Safari and google chrome. none of the browsers work for me.... I just keep trying.Changed computers too - nothing
kuhl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #62

Beesip is on a distinguished road

I am also not able to see the video- the front page of WI said Ganz had fixed a Lorax glitch, bit it was not that one, becasue i cannot get it on any account. I am in the USA, tho i have an Asian account as well. I know you are supposed to allow 3rd party ads, but I have that allowed on my machine - at least the ads that allow me to play "Peek a News" in the Newz. I looked to see if there was another setting I had to change and could not find anything.
Beesip is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #63
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Beesip
I am also not able to see the video- the front page of WI said Ganz had fixed a Lorax glitch, bit it was not that one, becasue i cannot get it on any account. I am in the USA, tho i have an Asian account as well. I know you are supposed to allow 3rd party ads, but I have that allowed on my machine - at least the ads that allow me to play "Peek a News" in the Newz. I looked to see if there was another setting I had to change and could not find anything.
It is in WW itself that you have to allow third party ads.
in WW to to "me and my pets" and there is a tab labeled settings or something like that. click on that tab and make sure that you have not "disallowed" third party ads.

I still don't have video and I have changed my NA account to allow them. I never disallowed them on my Asian account. and I am in the US using FF
cria is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #64

Beesip is on a distinguished road

Thanks, i will go look and see what it is set at, even if it apparently does not make a difference. I did not know anything about that thing, i was looking on my computer settings.
Beesip is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 02:13 AM   #65

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I really dislike this! The video doesn't work on my laptop IE so I tried my husbands and it wouldn't work (although webkinz won't work most of the time on his or my daughter's new HP laptops they got for Christmas for whatever reason). So I went and got my other daughter's old laptop where the frame is falling apart and downloaded foxfire (I didn't want to put it on mine since everything is working fine on it and changing anything would probably mess it up), so the video plays fine and moves me on to the next task but the whole laptop is falling apart and I have to try to hold it together, lol, not an easy task when your webkinz creep across the park and constantly freeze up. Only 15 more accounts to do, woo hoo!!
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #66
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

This is frustrating. I tried to wait to see if it would be fixed--no such luck. guess I'll call Ganz today. I can't get the video to open/load on any browser. Tried FF, Chrome, and IE.

sigh. The fun is quickly dissipating!
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #67
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

This is quite ridiculous Ganz! I can watch video on both quests; even answer questions on the Salley Cat one. Then just a blank screen. I do not even get questions or any button on the Nibbles quest. I hardly won any prizes on the Nibbles quest either. Oh and FYI friends, can't do any daily quests until you finish these. At least that is the way it works on my account. Please Ganz, get it fixed. Take it down and Fix!
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #68
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I am so disgusted with this whole thing. I have cleared my cache, rebooted computer, tried ff, ie, chrome, safari and NOTHING. I can't get the video to load much less answer any questions. This is going on day three now. I even sent Ganz an email listing the accounts because someone on one of these threads said that Ganz fixed their video and put in an email address to write to. Well so much for that! I did not even get a response. I resorted to taking out the laptop and trying and the same thing, DID NOT WORK. This is beyond ridiculous. I am going to call but I guess I better calm down first. My kiddos want their prizes. I agree, take the whole thing down and redo it. Why can't they ever seem to get anything right????

Oh yeah and they said they will keep us updated on twitter. Well I don't twitter but the last tweet I saw posted was that they were aware of the problem and are working on it. Ok how about a status report?

Rant Over (for now).

Last edited by surprise; 02-17-2012 at 11:01 AM..
Old 02-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #69

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

USA and European account march 17 at 1:10 pm kt I have tried to load the video on two different Lorax guests. The video button is there however when pushed it will not open and play.
dollymomma is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #70
KaptJaneway
Gift Guru

KaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to behold

I am having the same problem. I can't get the video to work in IE or FF.
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius