Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #51
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

The videos still aren't working for me today, on any browser. Apparently Ganz is aware, and working on a fix. We shall see. Here's a tweet...
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by akoolaunt; 02-16-2012 at 08:27 AM..
akoolaunt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #52
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Is there anybody else out there with accounts not even getting the quest at all? This is on an active acount (expires in March)!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #53
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

well i get to watch the video but it will not show i've answered all the questions and will not send me back to lorax. i hope they get this fixed soon.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 09:33 AM   #54
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

this morning the videos didn't show at all. you can click on the play button but nothing happens. Cleared cache several times but still no videos
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #55
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

It was nicely suggested to me to go back and forth between browsers to complete the AP Quest, and so this a.m. I tried just that.
My efforts were a bit longer than anticipated, but the browser switching method did work for me.
this was my experience today:

rebooted computer and cleared cache.
logged on with FF and did the tasks until the video portion (I could not get the video)
exited and logged on with Google Chrome and watched the video with Google Chrome (I could not go any further than the video)
exited and logged on with Safari and finished the Quest with Safari

nothing like getting a little rattled just before volunteering with sweet Kindergartners
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #56
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm glad that worked for you 50ish. I tried that too... no go.
I'll jsut work up to the video parts on all accounts and hope there is a fix someday.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 03:14 PM   #57
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
You can't get the video outside of Canada and the United States (or at least not where I am) but the good news is you can continue with the quest anyway!! Yippeee!
How can you continue the quest without being able to play the video? I did everything we usually do with issues (clear history, rebooting, etc,I even reinstalled thing like flashplayer. I had no response for the videos of either quest. And, trying seems slow down things left and right.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #58
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I did get ahold of a sweet young man at GANZ.

They are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it as we are typing here.
He did correct my video on my main account.---So sweet
But, DD, DGSs(2) and I have a total of 10 accounts---with European and Asian too.
So, he said to E-mail him the account name and password(this last I didn't have to do)
as I call so much they know them as well as I do.
E-mail on way.
Send to their Help desk@Ganz.com
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #59
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Is there anybody else out there with accounts not even getting the quest at all? This is on an active acount (expires in March)!
I think I had to finish the daily quest I was in the middle of before the lorax quests showed up on my NA account, but it did show up then. my asian doesn't have an AP pet and they showed up. I am not able to view the videos on either account at this point though.

Yesterday I had nothing on my NA account and the frame with the white box on my Asian. today I have the frame with the blank screen on both of them.

waiting patiently for a fix...
cria is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #60
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I got it to work I just left the park went back in ad watched it I hope I helped
spotted turtle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius