Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #41
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, he asks you to go to Salley Cat and she pops up the video
View Post Originally Posted by surprise
I haven't been able to load the video on Chrome, FF or IE. In an attempt to answer your question, but remember I haven't been able to get the video to pop up, usually, when they give you a quest, they ask you if you want to do it now so I am assuming that a thing is supposed to pop up asking you if you want to watch the video. Also the Lorax says to watch the video when you are asked. I know, not much help to you but that is usually how it works with the other quests.

I hope they fix this, I want those super duper prizes.

Yeah Sally Cat is on one quest but not the second one and neither video pops up for me.
Am I supposed to go to Salley Cat in the bear quest? He didn't mention her at all.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I also cannot get the video to load on FF. I also went to Salley Cat since that was posted here and she just says she has nothing for me.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #43
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I keep trying and can not get the video to load.
Is there anyone else having this problem?

If you can help me with this also, If i go to do Salley Cats quest with the other one started it says my items will be hid and I would have to start from the park. Is this OK to do?
Ok I just posted this note about the very same thing down in the general section. Here it is and this is what I did.
It was the application not the video!
I was doing the quest on IE and the video didnt open after second page. I did another acct. on google chrome and the same thing happened. Then I remembered talking to one of the ganz reps about a problem and they said that mozilla foxfire was the one to use for webkinz. So guess what it worked. I was pleased and went to the other 2 accounts and continued and yes it did work. So i guess mozilla is the way to go for me.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #44
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Am I supposed to go to Salley Cat in the bear quest? He didn't mention her at all.
In the bear quest the video should be available after talking to the lorax after you do your digs and find the seed. It is not working at all for me right now (using FF) on my NA account. On my Asian account I at least get a white screen where the video should show, still no video though. Salley cat is not part of the bear quest.

I'm not able to get the video on the other quest either (the one where you watch the video "with" sally cat). I'm giving it till tomorrow, since it wasn't supposed to start until then anyway.
cria is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #45
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I found that Firefox is working just right, now It was not working for me with IE
In the Bears one the Lorax asks you to view the video.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 05:36 PM   #46
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I've had more luck with Google Chrome for the videos. They would stall before the prize when I used IE earlier this morning. I was able to do all the accounts with Chrome.
elymic is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #47
kap
Lil Kinz
kap is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't find the button press to load the video for the lorax quest. Can somebody tell me where to find it? Thanks
Old 02-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #48
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I am really happy that some people are able to view the video on both quests. Unfortunately, I have tried all the browsers, cleared my cache, and nothing works for me. I am so sad. I guess like elymic, I will wait until tomorrow and if still does not work, Ganz will hear from my mom. I have gotten as far as the videos on both quests. Darn it all.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #49
kap
Lil Kinz
kap is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do you find the button to watch the video?
Old 02-16-2012, 08:18 AM   #50
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Kap apparently there is no button even though it says find and watch. I can't get the videos to work on either IE or FF. I don't want to call them but if they do not fix it I will have tocall. as it is I am stuck on both quests and they will not even give me my daily quest to do. (and my daily quests were there durring the valentines quests so I find that really odd).
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius