Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

I just tried to play the video and the screen displayed a "content unavailable. Unknown content specifed." message. I'm in Canada, is this only available in the US?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #12
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

I got the same message in the video. I am in the US.
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #13
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
...you can continue? How.... I can switch to the second one but that's it.... thanks for the info. Where I am in the states is not working either.... let's hope
I didn't actually do anything - it just checkmarked the video and I could continue
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #14
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I didn't actually do anything - it just checkmarked the video and I could continue
wow.... good for you. Just a heads up: the second quest has a video as well and that one isn't working either.... tried several browser cleared cache etc... nothing

View Post Originally Posted by nyisutter
Oh, so we can do more than one quest at a time and not lose anything? That's good to know. I am also stuck on the video and have not yet done the Valentine's quest on my Asian accounts. So, if I go work on the V day quest and come back when the video is fixed, I will still have the seed?

Thanks!

p.s. I had to call Ganz yesterday because i didn't receive an Academy prize. The rep claimed I already had it and she searched my account and put it in my dock. I don't think I had it already, but it doesn't matter because I have it now. Anyway, I thought that was fascinating that she could search the account and put it in my dock. Said she didn't know where it was before, but still, I would LOVE to have the ability to search my own account and find items that are hidden somewhere in my mansion! Wouldn't it be cool if they gave us that tool?
yes tou can, Just click on that book and select the quest you want - good luck
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #15
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

At least we can get a lot more tasks done before it gets stuck in the second quest. Going ahead and getting those tasks done and ready for the fix. Hopefully soon!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #16
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I got through to Webkinz. They know there is an issue with the video in AP. Before we ended the call she asked me to hold for an update from the tech department. She came back and said that a technician wanted my password and would I please log out for the next half hour. Before I could finish the log out games, I got the "We are having trouble loading messages" (or something like that) error message so I knew the tech had already logged in. Boy, was that ever fast! I wonder what he is doing. My poor pet is going to be concerned that a stranger is in charge!
I will let you know in a half hour if the video works!
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by nyisutter
p.s. I had to call Ganz yesterday because i didn't receive an Academy prize. The rep claimed I already had it and she searched my account and put it in my dock. I don't think I had it already, but it doesn't matter because I have it now. Anyway, I thought that was fascinating that she could search the account and put it in my dock. Said she didn't know where it was before, but still, I would LOVE to have the ability to search my own account and find items that are hidden somewhere in my mansion! Wouldn't it be cool if they gave us that tool?
Dream on.
AKD
Old 02-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #17
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I was having problems with the videos while using IE

Someone suggested FF worked. I tried Google Chrome (because I clicked on the wrong icon ) and it worked with Chrome. I went back and finished on all accounts using Chrome
elymic is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #18
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

I've been using FF. Will try Chrome.

Working for me in Chrome.

Last edited by nyisutter; 02-15-2012 at 11:53 AM..
Old 02-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #19
Gift Guru

Lioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be true
Lioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be true

I was just coming to say chrome was working for me too. But since maintenance this morning I have not been able to log into WW at all using IE. Anyone else having a problem?
Old 02-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #20
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I called Webkinz 1- 866 WEBKINZ for my next account and got Andre. I like Andre! This time the tech team is not asking for the account password. They wanted me to tell them the browser I am using (FF), my Internet Service Provider, and to confirm it was the Lorax: Where are the Bears Quest and then he said I could check Webkinz Twitter for updates.
I will try Chrome (my all-time favorite browser except for when items float out of my dock...) and see if that works for me and report back here.
That is all.
AKD

THE VIDEO WORKS IN CHROME!! Woohoo!
AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 02-15-2012 at 12:22 PM..
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius