Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #121
angelsara
Webkinz :)

LovetheLord is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

Thank You Watatatow! I did exactly what you said and it worked after having to download another plug in device. Any of you who haven't tried this yet, please give it a shot. Good Luck!
LovetheLord is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #122

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by julieoldcrow
it would be nice...but doesn't work for me. Firefox and that link seem to be working for others though--so good luck!
Maybe it's the firefox version that you have, I updated mine to 10.0.2 version.

View Post Originally Posted by LovetheLord
Thank You Watatatow! I did exactly what you said and it worked after having to download another plug in device. Any of you who haven't tried this yet, please give it a shot. Good Luck!
You are welcome!
watatatow is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #123

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I used Opera from day one of this event and have never had so much as a hiccup when it comes to viewing the entirety of the Lorax videos. Opera is not my usual browser, but I found out of IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome and Safari, it was the only browser that worked for me.

Dontcha just love playing musical browsers when it comes to WW ??

It's not been mentioned in any of these Lorax video glitch threads, but I'm gonna throw it out there .... there's a much bigger picture involved with these Lorax videos .... the inclusion of the video in the Lorax quests is tied into a huge Lorax promo currently going on in WW until March 4th. Ganz must be contractually obligated to get this video working pronto because I'm sure the producers and marketing department at Universal Studios aren't too thrilled that the money they paid Ganz to show their video during this promo is backfiring. A bad taste in one's mouth about Ganz and their failure to deal with this issue in a timely and effective manner could leave a bad taste in one's mouth about the Lorax movie in general .... and that ain't good advertising for either party involved.

Last edited by MysticZon; 02-23-2012 at 03:03 PM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #124

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by LovetheLord
What other plug in device did you use??? Watatatow, thanks for the advice but
it doesn't work for me...I've got so many browsers downloaded and nothing helps *la'sigh*.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #125
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I do not get a pop up for this video either. It worked on my my daughter 's account using the same computer, same browser (IE, which is the only one I can load my dock on). I tried a different computer, but still no go for my account. I called Ganz last week and was told they were "aware and working on it". I have tried daily since, without success. I tried both challenges and can not finish either one because of this. Adding insult to injury, I can not even get the daily quests for my three adventure park pets until these are cleared. Since it is getting closer to the ending date of the quest, I'm starting to worry that I will not be able to get these prizes, non-the-less all the daily prizes I have been missing.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #126

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by pets4pam
I do not get a pop up for this video either. It worked on my my daughter 's account using the same computer, same browser (IE, which is the only one I can load my dock on). I tried a different computer, but still no go for my account. I called Ganz last week and was told they were "aware and working on it". I have tried daily since, without success. I tried both challenges and can not finish either one because of this. Adding insult to injury, I can not even get the daily quests for my three adventure park pets until these are cleared. Since it is getting closer to the ending date of the quest, I'm starting to worry that I will not be able to get these prizes, non-the-less all the daily prizes I have been missing.
Yep, same here and still nothing 4 days later *sigh*...how long does Ganz need?!!
Old 02-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #127
alf777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone needs to call Webkinz at 1-866-932-5469 and let them know that the video won't load. They will check your account and award the prize and clear the challenge so you can do the next one. Let them know if both are not loading and they will clear them both for you.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #128
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by alf777
Everyone needs to call Webkinz at 1-866-932-5469 and let them know that the video won't load. They will check your account and award the prize and clear the challenge so you can do the next one. Let them know if both are not loading and they will clear them both for you.
alf is right. just make sure you have dug up all the possible spots when you call, because you may not be able to go back. That, and they'll want your password, so in case you use the same password for all sorts of accounts, you may want to temporarily change it.
They cleared both quests on one of my accounts, and one quest on my other. rep said something about not being able to do the video on the bears quest on my main account and told me to keep trying. if it isn't working by Thursday, I'm calling again.

good luck everyone, I'm sorry you had as much trouble as I did.
cria is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 09:29 AM   #129

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I was not able to view the videos in any browser until about a week ago. That's when I realized I had AdBlock Plus installed as an add-on to my browsers. I disabled it on Firefox but still could not view the videos. However, when I disabled AdBlock Plus on the Google Chrome browser I was able to view the videos and complete both quests.

It can be difficult to see that you have AdBlock installed on Chrome. I would suggest going into options and checking for add-ons. If you find some form of AdBlock there try disabling it, restarting the browser and then trying the videos again. This worked for me and I was so relieved to have solved the issue. I hope this can help someone else.

Good luck!
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #130

lorelilee22 is on a distinguished road

My Lorax Video won't load either with Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.....HELP!!!!
lorelilee22 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius