Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #111
Akiro
Webkinz :)

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

I am getting to the point where I really don't care about the Lorax quest. The whole Adventure park is a mess anyway. Hard games to play for lousey gifts. athis one is the pits. been messing with it for a week. I don't want to switch browsers,should"nt have to. It should work where ever you are. Calling Ganz is a pain,get a different answer form every person you talk to.
Blackdog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #112

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

Why would anyone want to buy an adventure pet after this fiasco? I guess they backfired on their little attempt to lure people into the adventure park pet world.

The video loads for me on IE and I can watch it and answer the questions, then nothing happens. I guess they got part of it fixed but not the most important part.
lillysmom is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #113

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Surprise Surprise Still not fixed! Guess this is one quest that might get nixed?
Ha ha! I love it! This is the only Lorax related thing I'm smiling at right now because I'm so mad that this is not fixed, yet Ganz is saying it is fixed!?!?

I've tried the link, I've tried Firefox and Chrome. Nothing has worked. The problem is I shouldn't have to be going in back doors, spinning in circles, and uttering magic words. If the instructions say "click on the video", then it should work when I ...

CLICK ON THE VIDEO

Am I right? It should work. For everyone.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #114

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

I use firefox and it has worked on both videos on all 4 of my accounts
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #115
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I used firefox (my usual browser). I cleared my cache, I cleared my download and browsing history, I cleared my cookies, I tried a different page to log on, I downloaded and tried google chrome. I have two accounts and I cannot see the video on either of them. yesterday some people said it took a while for them to load, so I waited until it logged me out and still no video (obviously). I'm going to try and call today.

On top of all of that, I'm not even getting new daily quests while the lorax ones are sitting there doing nothing!
cria is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #116

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Still not working for me either...answered all the questions right and then "NOTHING" happens *sigh*...well, at least the video worked (if it takes as long to fix the rest the quest will be over).
Old 02-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #117
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I cannot see the video. Using firefox. I am also sick of not working and trying to be ok with all the little prizes from digging up eerything that I could. Oh well at this point I am not even sure I want to see the movie much less have anything to do with webkinz for a while. I am just sick of all the gliches and the events that are just good in some areas.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 09:40 AM   #118

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

I tried the video on google chrome, and the video worked! It was also the first thing in WW I did.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #119

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Hi, you need FireFox and do it with this link: Webkinz World - Come In and Play

It works for me
watatatow is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #120
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

it would be nice...but doesn't work for me. Firefox and that link seem to be working for others though--so good luck!
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius