Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

I keep trying and can not get the video to load.
Is there anyone else having this problem?

If you can help me with this also, If i go to do Salley Cats quest with the other one started it says my items will be hid and I would have to start from the park. Is this OK to do?
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

I am having the same problem with the video. ALl I get is a white video pop up to appear. Hopefully GANZ will sort this issue out soon!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I'm not even getting the white pop up. There seem to be a variety of problems with the video right now. So no, you are not alone!
cria is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

I have the same trouble....
Oh and Ms. Mom.... if you toggle between the quest it will 'hide' the items you already have you get them back once you continue with the first quest... - sorry you have all that trouble but you are not alone
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #5
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Well, I'm not the only one! Dialing Webkinz now...
AKD
Old 02-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #6
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

You can't get the video outside of Canada and the United States (or at least not where I am) but the good news is you can continue with the quest anyway!! Yippeee!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Well, I'm not the only one! Dialing Webkinz now...
AKD
A busy signal. My spidey sense tells me that others are making the same call I am. LOL
Old 02-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
You can't get the video outside of Canada and the United States (or at least not where I am) but the good news is you can continue with the quest anyway!! Yippeee!
...you can continue? How.... I can switch to the second one but that's it.... thanks for the info. Where I am in the states is not working either.... let's hope
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #9
ebkinz A.my

Time to put the baby down for a nap. I will have to call again later. It is still ringing busy.
AKD
Old 02-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #10
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
I have the same trouble....
Oh and Ms. Mom.... if you toggle between the quest it will 'hide' the items you already have you get them back once you continue with the first quest... - sorry you have all that trouble but you are not alone
Oh, so we can do more than one quest at a time and not lose anything? That's good to know. I am also stuck on the video and have not yet done the Valentine's quest on my Asian accounts. So, if I go work on the V day quest and come back when the video is fixed, I will still have the seed?

Thanks!

p.s. I had to call Ganz yesterday because i didn't receive an Academy prize. The rep claimed I already had it and she searched my account and put it in my dock. I don't think I had it already, but it doesn't matter because I have it now. Anyway, I thought that was fascinating that she could search the account and put it in my dock. Said she didn't know where it was before, but still, I would LOVE to have the ability to search my own account and find items that are hidden somewhere in my mansion! Wouldn't it be cool if they gave us that tool?
nyisutter is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, he's coming home, natural harmonia gropius