Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Critical Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/video-wont-load-lorax-ap-quest-732734/)

Ms.Mom02-15-2012 09:11 AM

Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

I keep trying and can not get the video to load.
Is there anyone else having this problem?

If you can help me with this also, If i go to do Salley Cats quest with the other one started it says my items will be hid and I would have to start from the park. Is this OK to do?

Mint Chip02-15-2012 09:59 AM

Re: Video won't load on Lorax AP Quest

I am having the same problem with the video. ALl I get is a white video pop up to appear. Hopefully GANZ will sort this issue out soon!

cria02-15-2012 10:31 AM

I'm not even getting the white pop up. There seem to be a variety of problems with the video right now. So no, you are not alone!

kuhl12302-15-2012 10:44 AM

I have the same trouble....
Oh and Ms. Mom.... if you toggle between the quest it will 'hide' the items you already have you get them back once you continue with the first quest... - sorry you have all that trouble but you are not alone :hug:

AnotherKinzDad02-15-2012 10:51 AM

Well, I'm not the only one! Dialing Webkinz now...
AKD

COONYCOON02-15-2012 10:52 AM

You can't get the video outside of Canada and the United States (or at least not where I am) but the good news is you can continue with the quest anyway!! Yippeee!

AnotherKinzDad02-15-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad (Post 26048769)
Well, I'm not the only one! Dialing Webkinz now...
AKD

A busy signal. My spidey sense tells me that others are making the same call I am. LOL

kuhl12302-15-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COONYCOON (Post 26048770)
You can't get the video outside of Canada and the United States (or at least not where I am) but the good news is you can continue with the quest anyway!! Yippeee!

...you can continue? How.... I can switch to the second one but that's it.... thanks for the info. Where I am in the states is not working either.... let's hope:smitten:

AnotherKinzDad02-15-2012 11:01 AM

Time to put the baby down for a nap. I will have to call again later. It is still ringing busy.
AKD

nyisutter02-15-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuhl123 (Post 26048745)
I have the same trouble....
Oh and Ms. Mom.... if you toggle between the quest it will 'hide' the items you already have you get them back once you continue with the first quest... - sorry you have all that trouble but you are not alone :hug:

Oh, so we can do more than one quest at a time and not lose anything? That's good to know. I am also stuck on the video and have not yet done the Valentine's quest on my Asian accounts. So, if I go work on the V day quest and come back when the video is fixed, I will still have the seed?

Thanks!

p.s. I had to call Ganz yesterday because i didn't receive an Academy prize. The rep claimed I already had it and she searched my account and put it in my dock. I don't think I had it already, but it doesn't matter because I have it now. Anyway, I thought that was fascinating that she could search the account and put it in my dock. Said she didn't know where it was before, but still, I would LOVE to have the ability to search my own account and find items that are hidden somewhere in my mansion! Wouldn't it be cool if they gave us that tool?