Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2018, 06:34 PM   #1
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
mom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Vanishing FF foods

I have 4 accounts and decides I needed to sell back my farm fresh produce since I have not done that in awhile (big mistake lol) I did half of one account before I decide to tally all my accounts to see how much I do have, how much kc cash it will bring me and how long it's going to take. Well I forgot to write down how much I will get for the marshmallows I went back to the account that had them and all the farm fresh items are gone went and checked on all the other accounts and they are missing too. That is a total of 10,150 produce missing which will being closely to 100,00 kc. I just hope when I go back later they will be there.

My list that went m.i.a.

Carrots 440
cabbage 564
giant beans 10 rest are missing from other accounts
marshmallows 687
pumpkins 3643
strawberries 2232
sushi 236
tomatoes 477
watermelons 1707
apples 154
corm is just m.i.a. on all accounts that have plants.
And this list does not include the 1/2 produce I sold one 1 account.

Hope sure do hope it comes back.
That's a lot of kc that will be lost.

Please mark as fixed. Thank You.

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 09-22-2018 at 09:35 AM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2018, 06:41 PM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Vanishing FF foods

Wait! You said please marked as fixed. Does that mean that you have all those items after all?
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 09-21-2018, 04:49 AM   #3
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
mom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Famemom of 2 teens has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Wait! You said please marked as fixed. Does that mean that you have all those items after all?
Last night when I went back on they were back in my accounts, big sigh of relief, but when I check earlier they were not both times I check. Check through all of food and every item dock both times. I don't know if the message I started getting yesterday, every time I log on I get the message that Flash Player needs to load to play in WW. I have never gotten that before so I don't know if that is why they disappeared. I still get the message this morning.
But yes all my produce is back that was gone.

So can someone mark this as fix please, thank you. mom of 2 teens
Old 09-21-2018, 10:14 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
Last night when I went back on they were back in my accounts, big sigh of relief, but when I check earlier they were not both times I check. Check through all of food and every item dock both times. I don't know if the message I started getting yesterday, every time I log on I get the message that Flash Player needs to load to play in WW. I have never gotten that before so I don't know if that is why they disappeared. I still get the message this morning.
But yes all my produce is back that was gone.

So can someone mark this as fix please, thank you. mom of 2 teens
The flash player message is due to Chrome's latest update. Mine did not update until yesterday. Now you must click to allow it but everything has been normal for me. You need to click to allow flash every time you open your browser. As long as you don't close it you don't have to do it again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-21-2018, 05:47 PM   #5
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Thanks marnabear I think chrome update for me then too, and I will leave it open so I don't have to keep allowing.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:02 PM   #6
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
The flash player message is due to Chrome's latest update. Mine did not update until yesterday. Now you must click to allow it but everything has been normal for me. You need to click to allow flash every time you open your browser. As long as you don't close it you don't have to do it again.
That explains a lot for a few other websites I use. I find it annoying that I have to hit "allow" every time I visit that site, that's something I think Google Chrome didn't think through. I hope they fix that at some point (I doubt it, but never hurts to have a little hope). Thanks for clearing that up for me about several things.

But that's crazy that you have that much product missing I hope your foods return to you soon!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 09-23-2018, 01:05 AM   #7

Ritzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truth
Ritzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
That explains a lot for a few other websites I use. I find it annoying that I have to hit "allow" every time I visit that site, that's something I think Google Chrome didn't think through. I hope they fix that at some point (I doubt it, but never hurts to have a little hope). Thanks for clearing that up for me about several things.

But that's crazy that you have that much product missing I hope your foods return to you soon!
Flash Player is being phased out, and will be gone by 2020. I guess some browsers are anticipating this, and are starting to withdraw support for it. WKN warned us about this happening: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...ffect-webkinz/
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed