Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #21
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Firefox Users - Bad Server Counts

Server 7 is the only account I've had trouble with today. HORRIBLE please waits, every time I click anything. And dock won't load.

Server 11 is fine.

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-12-2010 at 06:33 PM..
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #22
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Server 7 is the only account I've had trouble with today. HORRIBLE please waits, every time I click anything. And dock won't load.
Thanks! I've added it to the first post.
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #23
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Thanks! I've added it to the first post.
Added 11 after you posted, it's fine.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #24
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I am on 2 and it is WONDERFUL lol
Old 12-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Server 1 won't load my dock.
4, 14, and 18 are working.
asterravos is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #26
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
That could be. Did you do the routine...clear cache and cookies and even re-boot your computer?

i finally loaded on my Server 5 account after six o'clock...and after I had done all of the above repeatedly all day long.

I think they "flipped a switch" after 6 PM EST...

Yes, I have cleared my cache and cookies. I'm still having problems now on my "faster" computer.

I just logged into my older, slow computer and I was able to load the dock. This slow computer hasn't had the cache and cookies cleared in weeks--perhaps months (and since it is working on my older, slower computer, I am NOT going to clear the cache and cookies on it! LOL!). This slow computer also has an older version of Firefox and adobe flash player on it (haven't updated those in ages on my old computer!).

I have been also having problems when I try to put a wish token in the wish machine. The screen just freezes. When I logged back in, luckily the wish token was added to the machine (this happened with 2 accounts on server 12).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #27
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

i am finding this ironic since my computer is slow, old, and ... well.. just plain bad, but it is working WW fine.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:45 PM   #28
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am also having the 10 point hunger drops, but usually with my 2nd or 3rd log in of the day. The first time I log in, I usually only get the 2 point hunger drop in the first 6 minutes. It seems intermittent and random as to which accounts/servers get the 10 point drop and which don't. I don't think it is server related because I can be logged in to both of my Asian accounts (both on server 14) and one will get the 10 point drop and the other will only get the 2 point drop--but then the next time I log in I will get the 10 point drop.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #29
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I use FireFox, but I have a netbook so I have to use different websites (http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html & Welcome to Webkinz ) both of which do NOT show the sever. Whatever servers they do have though are really wacked up. Neither will load. I either get stuck at the green page w/ the "w" on it (not even logged in) or I get logged in & am stuck from the "please waits" at the newspaper screen (if somehow I manage to pass through the please waits & doomed green screen, my 600 item dock gets froze up).

The 10 point hunger drops? I thought that was only me! Yeah, I'm having my petz hunger drop increasingly fast.

Last edited by Tinkwebkinz; 12-12-2010 at 07:01 PM..
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #30
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

OOPS! Hit the wrong button!

Hmmmm.... interesting about the old, slow computers...mine is only seven months old, I had it custom built and it could run the space shuttle (LOL!) and it has problems?

Should I ask Santakinz for an old slow computer for Christmas?

Last edited by AuntMary57; 12-12-2010 at 07:00 PM..
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kgirl <3, t.t.tawnypup