Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 12:10 AM   #41
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Just lost over 15,000 KC in w-shop!!!

View Post Originally Posted by galfam
While it may seem like Ganz is horrible, that is totally what they have to say. Just think about it. Someone calls up Ganz, and lies about it to them. They give out a free 15,000 KC, and that cheater does it over and over again. He calls up his friends, and they start doing it. Look what just happened.

(Of course this isn't you)
This has been going on for at least 2 years, and in fact the same thing happened to me last year at this time when I was doing the same thing {coupons, wshop, halloween items} as well as costing me a load of kc. The main issue here is that they don't 'fix' it because they're lazy -- it is NOT an issue with being worried or anything else with cheaters or those attempting to cheat the system, because they can tell what was bought and how much kc was in the account on top of the main part which is their 'glitch' in that area is not a glitch since they say it {'glitch' of any kind} rarely to never happens yada yada ad nauseum because it happens over and over to different accounts on different type accounts on different zones and different computers and different browsers so it's a problem...that they are aware of, have been aware of, know it's not attempted cheating, and just don't care. There have been cases where these type 'glitches' were teched by wi and other ww users {such as me} where we were TOLD to duplicate the 'glitch' and still were not compensated even though we proved it was a problem {that they could have duplicated themselves, in fact, had they bothered}.

Addendum: Just pulled up a different zone {since they said asian and deluxe} to get an american regular account with coupons; the same exact thing happened, none of the coupons caused the .5 {1/2 or cents} issue, and again they've known about this for ages. Also the supposed reason for needing information from a ww user is so that it can be put in their 'file' so if something happens again it is there to see that it happened before {with all the related information} so as to catch those trying to cheat but also {supposedly} to catch glitches before/as they are becoming problems {multiple reports however from whoever}. This is yet another proble, long running, that they need to fix but evidently isn't considered {by them} as a priority.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-16-2009 at 12:48 AM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 05:31 AM   #42
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Exclamation Re: Just lost over 15,000 KC in w-shop!!!

View Post Originally Posted by PhantomStallion
You think that's bad? Try losing your ENTIRE account because of telling a friend about WI in the Clubhouse! I got permanently banned and lost the whole thing!!! I have 50,000KC, 16 pets, so many rooms and items, and now, they're all gone! Talk about being ready to cry!!!
This is SERIOUSLY THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!!!!! Ganz takes all your money and BANS you????? This is an outrage. It really is. I can understand being punitive towards kids for using foul language and banning them from Kinzchat, but to ban you WHOLE ACCOUNT!!!! Ooooooohhhhh, that just fries me to even hear about it! I would have been so outraged I think I would have hired a lawyer to dispute it!!!
peggios is offline Female
Closed