Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 07:19 AM   #21
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Just lost over 15,000 KC in w-shop!!!

View Post Originally Posted by galfam
While it may seem like Ganz is horrible, that is totally what they have to say. Just think about it. Someone calls up Ganz, and lies about it to them. They give out a free 15,000 KC, and that cheater does it over and over again. He calls up his friends, and they start doing it. Look what just happened.

(Of course this isn't you)

I am pretty sure Ganz has the technology to investigate someones account. I do think talking to a supervisor is the best thing. I have called Ganz with a problem and not had it fixed...and then called back, talked with another person, and seemed to be fixed within a few minutes! Some reps. are more trained than others. Don't give up on this problem! Call again, but make sure you do not get angry. I find that when you treat people respectfully they are more willing to listen and help! It is not their fault...they just answer the phone GOOD LUCK!!!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 07:29 AM   #22

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Just lost over 15,000 KC in w-shop!!!

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
I am very sorry. GANZ can sometimes not be very helpful. Maybe you could call again and see if a different person could help you.
I agree with Hawaiian Breeze; That's what I'd do. Hope this helps.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 07:29 AM   #23
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry this happened to you. I know how hard it is to come up with KC and we save the coupons for these large purchases. They've just got to correct these glitches.
quellie is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 07:32 AM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The problem with using coupons is that if you use a coupon that does not give you a round number (especially with Halloween and Christmas items) the program does not recognize the decimaled number and rejects it all.
Better to try one coupon at a time for these items. I would have hoped they had changed this already.
The worst 'offenders' for this are the 25% off coupons, or any coupons ending in 5 that don't give you a round number.
Remember this at Christmas time when the Channukah and Christmas items comeout next
Call Ganz again and ask to speak to someone else. This is something they CAN rectify. They did it last year when things went all wacky like that.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #25
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
OK, I was buying up a bunch of Halloween stuff so I would have it and I had purchased one 9 item round. I had a bed, a dining table, four dining chairs, a stove, and two pumpkin tables ready to purchase. I hit check out and then drug coupons up to several of the items and hit purchase and all of a sudden I got the "Oops cannot connect to Webkinz world right now. You will be logged out" message and it logged me out. I logged right back in and checked my dock-no items. I checked my KC and it was down from 36,000 to 20,000. I called Ganz immediately and they said there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THEY CAN DO!!!!! I am about ready to cry! It took me forever to earn 36,000 KC! Now, I am afraid to purchase ANYTHING from the w-shop! I also lost two 50%, two 30%, one 10% and one 80% coupon! This was on my Deluxe/Asian account about a half hour ago.
This is AWFUL!!! You have to try somebody else at Ganz. I know they can go back to see what happened. Just keep trying til you get a techie or someone willing to get one. Don't give up. We are all rooting for you
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:11 AM   #26
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
This is AWFUL!!! You have to try somebody else at Ganz. I know they can go back to see what happened. Just keep trying til you get a techie or someone willing to get one. Don't give up. We are all rooting for you
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The problem with using coupons is that if you use a coupon that does not give you a round number (especially with Halloween and Christmas items) the program does not recognize the decimaled number and rejects it all.
Better to try one coupon at a time for these items. I would have hoped they had changed this already.
The worst 'offenders' for this are the 25% off coupons, or any coupons ending in 5 that don't give you a round number.
Remember this at Christmas time when the Channukah and Christmas items comeout next
Call Ganz again and ask to speak to someone else. This is something they CAN rectify. They did it last year when things went all wacky like that.
View Post Originally Posted by quellie
I am so sorry this happened to you. I know how hard it is to come up with KC and we save the coupons for these large purchases. They've just got to correct these glitches.
View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
I agree with Hawaiian Breeze; That's what I'd do. Hope this helps.
View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am pretty sure Ganz has the technology to investigate someones account. I do think talking to a supervisor is the best thing. I have called Ganz with a problem and not had it fixed...and then called back, talked with another person, and seemed to be fixed within a few minutes! Some reps. are more trained than others. Don't give up on this problem! Call again, but make sure you do not get angry. I find that when you treat people respectfully they are more willing to listen and help! It is not their fault...they just answer the phone GOOD LUCK!!!!
Thanks you guys!!! I t helps to know someone understands and cares, if nothing else! I love all my WI friends!!! You guys are the BEST!!!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:20 AM   #27
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

That is terrible!!! Ganz should be ashamed of themselves. you should call them up again and see if it is a different (hopefully nicer) person and they might help you
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #28
ajoy1999

ajoy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
This has happened in the past if when you use a coupon, it comes up with a .5 value. For example, if you buy an item that costs 335KC and you use a 50% off coupon, that makes the cost 167.50KC, which the system doesn't recognize. I have had this happen to me before, but after signing back in, everything was back as it was before I tried to purchase. This seems to be not the case now perhaps.
i thought that problem was just with the 25% off coupon. thats what ganz told my mom last year when there was a problem with people buying the santakinz throne with the 25% coupon
ajoy is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #29

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

That's outrageous! These are "smoke" items (as my mother keeps reminding me); intangible! Why risk a terrific customer over "smoke." People fall out of love with their obsessions (even Webkinz) if they get burned bad enough, long enough. That's what has been happening to my sister (she's 145 pets in) but she keeps getting "Please Wait" and bumped so much the last few days she has given up on them and begun buying other online games and spending her computer time elsewhere. Not to mention the fact they somehow blocked her from the Disney promotion & said they couldn't get her in in time. Webkinz is so afraid of someone getting the better of them that rather than err on the side of the customer (the customer always being "right"), that they burn their patrons and hope they'll keep coming back for more. I think it's tragic. That is a lot of KC and I certainly hope they do right by you. I'm still livid about a POTM item that disappeared right in front of my eyes in my Kinzhouse. I was riding the unicycle from room to room and when I went to return back to my room the Unicycle disappeared. I logged out & in & out.. (you get the idea) and it never returned. I tried on more than one occassion to get them to return it (after all over 200 pets and this is the only item I claimed ever disappeared). They insulted my intelligence by saying this 40+ woman shouldn't given out her password to someone. They didn't ever get the part about it disappearing "RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES!" Later, I saw an article here on WI where smeone else had the exact same thing happen to them. I wish they would have said they couldn't do anything about it because they "were cheap" or because "they were lousy at customer service" that would have at least been honest, but laying the blame on me, when I was not at fault, made the disappearance many times worse than the loss. I got another unicycle eventually from a POTM on a secondary account, but Ganz STILL owes me a unicycle. Good luck getting them to do the right thing.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #30
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

I am also pretty sure, that they can check you account to see what you lost.

remember when doug took all the gems in the beginning and they returned them!!!

good luck, hope you get your money and coupons back
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Closed