Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Unlimited Darts on Log Out

On the log-out game--Not that I'm complaining, but you can just keep getting all of the darts you want--until you get bored!
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

CorralejoKinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Unlimited Darts on Log Out

unfortunately it seems you also do not get any of the prizes that you won until this game can "complete" ....my boys are getting very frustrated
CorralejoKinz is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I had the same thing happen to me. At least one of the prizes showed up in my dock. I don't know if My KinzCash increased or not. To get out, I had to exit out of the carnival.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #4

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

We had this happen on only one out of five accounts. As far as we could tell, none of the prizes for the darts were awarded, but my dd did get the recipe food prize from the pinata game. The account is a Euro one, but I'm not sure what server it is.
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

This may be a workaround for this:-

View Post Originally Posted by satherton
WM2 - when the log out game got stuck for me or it would not load the next game, at the top of the page I pushed the game button I needed and it loaded.

Click the image to open in full size.

Those game + game + game are actually buttons and I pushed the game I needed to reload or load when they would not the first time.

Maybe that would work for you too!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom
We had this happen on only one out of five accounts. As far as we could tell, none of the prizes for the darts were awarded, but my dd did get the recipe food prize from the pinata game. The account is a Euro one, but I'm not sure what server it is.
You're RIGHT! And here I thought I was so fortunate! We didn't get any prizes. . . or the multiple Wish Tokens that I thought I'd gotten either.

Wonder how long Ganz actually tests something before they roll it out?
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
On the log-out game--Not that I'm complaining, but you can just keep getting all of the darts you want--until you get bored!
Well, I guess it beats not getting any like myself on several accounts
I hope you got some wonderful prizes If I can't have them, I always feel better knowing someone is smiling somewhere
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I don't think I got anything. I had to x out of the carnival. It wouldn't finish the dartz game.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #9
Gifted

emily129 is just really niceemily129 is just really nice

That has been happening to me as well! Also, when I go to hit Wacky, it will only let me hit him once, then it will freeze. When I reload the game using the buttons at the top, it goes back to 0/3 hits used! It's like a neverending game!
Old 05-14-2011, 03:29 AM   #10
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I am totally mystified by this 'conversation'. I only get three darts...and I have an account in each time zone. So you all are 'saying' that it won't stop???? That is a glitch for sure.
***********I find my wish tokens and cash (and my one prize) in my dock the next time I log in....I'm just clicking on the regular (I think) buttons for ending at the bottom when I finish each game...to continue to the next or exit.******Though I would love to have extra darts it doesn't help if you can't get your prizes.
RMMimii is offline Female
Closed