Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 01:11 AM   #11
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Unity player needs to keep being reinstalled to gain access to mazin hamsters

thank you lolith.....................

i weould g through the trouble of doing all that if not for the fact that my hamsters worked perfectly for two weeks until ganz did the one maintenance at new years................ and i did nothing on my computer that would have taken up memory and did not add or uninstall ANYTHING AT ALL.............i dont download anything or click on links in email and stuff like that................... why would it work at all --- flawlessly---for two weeks if i had memory issues or such??????????? that is what i cant understand.............if i thought i did something that might have changed things i woukld not be so perplexed and dissolutioned. but i dont do d/l or clicking on links......................... i suppose it could be something with my virus protector but i had the same one when it worked perfectly..................and i will never disable any protection to play a game on ww.................. its just not good to do so...................

thank you so much for your kind reply................... i hope your new computer will be wonderfully fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #12
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: Unity player needs to keep being reinstalled to gain access to mazin hamsters

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
thank you lolith.....................

i weould g through the trouble of doing all that if not for the fact that my hamsters worked perfectly for two weeks until ganz did the one maintenance at new years................ and i did nothing on my computer that would have taken up memory and did not add or uninstall ANYTHING AT ALL.............i dont download anything or click on links in email and stuff like that................... why would it work at all --- flawlessly---for two weeks if i had memory issues or such??????????? that is what i cant understand.............if i thought i did something that might have changed things i woukld not be so perplexed and dissolutioned. but i dont do d/l or clicking on links......................... i suppose it could be something with my virus protector but i had the same one when it worked perfectly..................and i will never disable any protection to play a game on ww.................. its just not good to do so...................

thank you so much for your kind reply................... i hope your new computer will be wonderfully fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had a cool answer for you, I really do! It is very perplexing to me as well! I hope it finally starts working for you! (and...I really hope I get a new computer this year...)
Have a great weekend!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #13
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

True, ever since Ganz added the tiki volcano room, it's been impossible for me to edit my maze.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-12-2011, 01:02 AM   #14
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
True, ever since Ganz added the tiki volcano room, it's been impossible for me to edit my maze.
what date did they add this room ----------- i know recently but i cant remember exactly since ive been preoccupied with my unity issues.

so you have been having loading issues recently with an update too? did you have them before this update?

i wonder if what is happening is with the more they add and change it is making the area unstable just like ww area is? some of us have one issue and others have another............

does that make any sense to anyone?:wa llbash:
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 01:16 AM   #15
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Hi Basmat, I wish I could offer you more help, but the only thing I really do in the Hampster area is run the straight mazes (I get motion sickness from the 3D) I did notice that when the full size animated ads appeared, it wreaked havoc in all things WW for me. I know your not wanting to download anything to your system right now, but downloading Adblock Plus on FF has done been a blessing for me! It completely eliminates the animated ads. The small ones still appear (and click fests have not been effected). It's made WW a whole lot more stable for me.

I'd love to know why one area works for one person and not another. My only issue right now is getting in to the Park. I am always held in a Please Wait... status for up to a minute trying to get in on any of my accounts whether it's one with over 100 pets, or one that only has two. I get what you're saying, just don't have a good answer for you

For the record, I use a Laptop running Win 7 and use FF for all things WW (even tho I use Google Chrome for everything else!)
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 06:05 PM   #16
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I haven't been able to get into the new mazes that have the valentine room. My sister and I both have Vista, and it causes both of our computers to crash. We have to shut down and restart to get back into anything. I have sent reports to the unity web player on that window that comes up when we have a problem with the mazes, telling them that I have been trying to get into or log out of mazin hamsters when the problem occurred. I hope that if they get enough reports, they will start getting Ganz to work on a solution. As you have stated here, the more reports they get, the more likely they are to work on fixing it.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #17

Beesip is on a distinguished road

I also had this problem and I have a 1 year old MAC, so I don't run VISTA or Windows 7. I have had to download the Unity player three times so far int he last month / month and a half. At least i know what to do now when I cannot get int to the Hamsters, but its a big pain.
Beesip is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 01:55 AM   #18
i wish i was a

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!! its helping me to know im not alone................ i wish both companies would get together on this................. techs at unity try to give me suggestions but so far nothing has mattered...................i think soon they will stop replying if the problem persists and i tell them to ask ganz some things because one thing i wont do is disable my aniivirus or firewall, they seem to be leaning in this direction as does ganz. they so far have been nice and prompt too with replying...........ganz wont even communicate via email anymore so i aooreciate that, its just that nothing is working yet. i wish theyd talk to ganz because its making them look bad when i thionk its ganz problem...

when my shoulder gets less painful ill be able to call ganz again since they will want me to be at my computer to see what my settings are................. but i think they will tell me its me................... so what i want to know from you guys in wi land............... have you d/l the unity version with the blue tab(full version) or the black tab (the page ganz sends you to which seems to be different)????????

which one are we supposed to d/l.................ive tried them both and the blue tabbed one wont complete the installation..............

REP TO ALL OF YOU WHO REPLIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP AND THE REPORTING TO UNITY/GANZ................. thasts the only way it will be addressed.

im ssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrated,. i miss my hamsters. they made me happy.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 02:53 AM   #19
i wish i was a

I JUST REMEMBERED A MESSAGE I KEEP GETTING WHEN I cCAN ACCESS THE MH AREA...................... i get it almost always when i want to go back to ww from mh.............. it is one of those IE UNHANDLED EXCEPTION boxes...................... i never have sent the report in because the language used in it is suspect and makes me wonder if i am sending information to some hacker................ has anyone else gotten this pop up andf have you sent in the report to IE??????????????????

its very strange. i started getting this a few days before my mh stopped working. it can mean my machine was hyjacked and i should not send the report in, or that its my problem and if i send it in my problem will be fixed...................... im confused as to what to do................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 01:16 AM   #20
i wish i was a

i did some experimenting once i got a d/l the worked and i got in finally. i could get in as much as i wanted and in any area as long as i didnt build anything..........this glitch happens when i am building a room , so its that area that causes the glitch................... it wont let me in mh if i have my hamster building a room that takes a day i can get in once a day if it is a short build. i have not tried even making a maze as i haven nt had time in mh due to my problem..........this happens even when i have both parts of the unity player installed --- you can check that at www.unity3d and click on 'your version'----- which is the engine and the plugin. it will say i need to install it. but i dont. i have heard others have trouble with the building area too................yes?
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed