Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 09:07 AM   #11
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: "Undefined" Party Downer!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
My donkey game got ruined the other night by Undefined. "Uninvited" is more like it! LOL
LOL. I could've won hot potato on my first party if "Uninvited" or "Undefined" wasn't there. And I actually kept trying and trying! LOL.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #12
grammiedkinz
Webkinz :)

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

My Sweetie was undefined at her own party last night. She dropped out of 2 games so that others could play. She logged out, cleaned her cache and logged back in. In her room after pressing the Go To Party button the button went away and she stayed in her room. We logged her out and logged back in with foxfire. In her room she pressed the Go To Party button and the button went off but the party did not load and she was stuck in her room. We logged her out. We logged her in on another computer. The same thing happened. She could not get a loot bag from her party after trying to get back in for 10-15 minutes out of the half-hour.
I did call Ganz. They do want screenshots of undefined and when you are null getting into a trading room. You can send your screenshots to
webkinzsupport@ganz.com and put undefined at the party or null in the trading room in the subject line.
Sweetie went to someone else's party today and was not undefined and got to go to the games and get a loot bag.
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has happened to a lot of the parties I have been to. I think sometimes it happens when a guest arrives after the first game. It does mess up pin the tail and sometimes it makes it difficult to break the pinata because you have to wait for undefined to time out.

Amyms, it could be someone that came to an after-party or stayed at the party for the next one. I do not do that anymore, but I do know that your daughter was probably able to play games, but they would be the same games that she played at her party and the others might be playing different games. So being an uninvited guest may mess up play for the invited guests.

I made another thread about the jelly bean game not working in KC+. If you have been talking and the cursor is in the chat box you will not be able to enter a guess. I hope some of you might confirm that glitch for me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #14
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

There was a pet at a party yesterday who was undefined and that pet did say that they had gone to the party via the glitch after the last party. (The pet was very very nice about it & asked if it was ok to stay.)

The interesting thing is that the pet said that the party room was the princess room and not the circus room that we were in. Assuming the pet was telling the truth, the uninvited pet did not see the same things as us and also had different games than the rest of the kinz in the room.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #15
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Thank you all for adding your input. I will be adding this glitch to the report.

Parties aren't the same without games.
View Post Originally Posted by lamb
We get this about 50% of the time. It will then mess up all the multi-player games we have selected. Parties are very glitchy and not working well at all in our opinion.
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
One person lost 100 KC That is all that happened at my party. The rest of the party went ok. I had no problems with any of the other games
TODAY, however, when 'undefined' was in the room, I also got a notice that my room was being monitored. I think that other entity MIGHT just be a moderator and not a guest
View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
LOL. I could've won hot potato on my first party if "Uninvited" or "Undefined" wasn't there. And I actually kept trying and trying! LOL.

Thanks to EVERYONE who posted!

Thank you for adding this to the glitch report. I went to three more parties and at all three we could not play multi-player games because "Undefined" ruined them by stalling them.

This is really getting to be a problem and I hope Ganz will recognize this and fix it soon. These Parties are not cheap and the party games are a big part of the attraction.

You are NOT invited!!! Undefined!!!!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 07:25 AM   #16
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I had a party today and we were REALLY looking forward to the Pin the Tail on the Donkey Game.

When it came time to play the game it would not finish and we had to close the game with no prize because of a new Party Goer

Undefined!

Because Undefined is not a person........the game stalled and we just forfeited the game.

Great Job Undefined!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Why is this UNDEFINED keep popping up in Webkinz World? On the WOW, in Arte's and now in the Parties!!!

has anyone else had "Undefined" show up at their parties and ruin their games?

This has happened to every single party I have been at in the last week. Even those where all of the invited guests did arrive

We could not play the multi-person games only the single person games. I have noticed that is started in the last couple of weeks. It did not happen when party first came out.

I too got "stuck" in another person's party. I saw circus and they were in princess. I had to (X) out totally to get out of there. I didn't want to ruin their party

I hope ganz fixes this soon.

Also bring back deluxe family ~ I LOVE to play with my mom and dad on webkinz

please do not use red or blue ink for your posts, those colors are reserved for staff only
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-08-2010 at 07:33 AM.. Reason: changing font color
puppy girl is offline Female
Closed