Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2017, 10:40 AM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum
yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum

Default Unable to request Acorns

I have a new computer, cleared cache, etc.
I am able get the free starter acorn. I just can't get the ask friends to open up.
It does wiggle when I click on it.
I have contacted webkinz support without a reply.
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2017, 11:11 AM   #2

feona has accomplished something fantabulous
feona has accomplished something fantabulousfeona has accomplished something fantabulousfeona has accomplished something fantabulousfeona has accomplished something fantabulousfeona has accomplished something fantabulousfeona has accomplished something fantabulousfeona has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Unable to request Acorns

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I have a new computer, cleared cache, etc.
I am able get the free starter acorn. I just can't get the ask friends to open up.
It does wiggle when I click on it.
I have contacted webkinz support without a reply.
You need to make your dock disappear before you can ask friends for acorns.
feona is offline Female
Old 09-01-2017, 11:17 AM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by feona
You need to make your dock disappear before you can ask friends for acorns.
What they mean by this (at least I think so) is by like "hiding" your dock. There should be a button on the far right side that lets you hide & unhide it. Try doing that & see if anything happens, if it works then you & everyone else knows that for a future reference. I hope it all works out, Good Luck!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 09-01-2017, 01:06 PM   #4
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind
robertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mindrobertcleveland has an incredible mind

What browser are you using ? try a different one
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 09-01-2017, 02:53 PM   #5
YadyYadyYady

yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum
yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
What they mean by this (at least I think so) is by like "hiding" your dock. There should be a button on the far right side that lets you hide & unhide it. Try doing that & see if anything happens, if it works then you & everyone else knows that for a future reference. I hope it all works out, Good Luck!
I was in such a habit of lowering my dock with my old computer that I have continued to do this with the new desktop I just recently bought. I have discovered that I can do most things with my dock showing, but I continue to keep it out of sight. And yes, I had already tried both ways.

Another thing, The little speech bubble is blank. No numbers showing how many acorns are needed.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 09-04-2017, 09:35 AM   #6

Katemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the way

I can't request acorns either. Tried with the dock open/hidden, tried 2 browsers... I too get the "free acorn" every day but when I click on the "Ask friends" button, it looks like it recognized that I clicked on it, but does nothing and eventually kicks me out of Webkinz. I have tried this for 4 days and multiple times.
Katemi is offline Female
Old 09-04-2017, 01:13 PM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

Wow that is a really big problem trying to get the acorns for challenge.

I am getting the acorns and as for what browser I use, I use all of them. Lately WW have been so bad with browsers I just use all four when i have a problem logging in or when i am in WW.

this is such a problem for you guys the only idea I have is for someone here who communicates with Webkinz character on Facebook or twitter can get you help.

would be faster than emailing cust. service. ppl here have said they get results on Facebook or twitter.

good luck.

only far fetched thing to try is to check out your phone and are your able to post a note or item out okay?? it is a shame your havent been able to get it to work for days.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 09-04-2017, 04:38 PM   #8
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens swims in greatness
mom of 2 teens swims in greatnessmom of 2 teens swims in greatnessmom of 2 teens swims in greatness

yady I hope it is fixed soon for you, as Lucy Hippo has suggested it is quick to Facebook or twitter. I don't know if you tried logging back in and trying again. I have trouble with the club house. I have to go to the airport first before going to Daisy's Cafe' if I don't the item I get from Daisy does not show up in my dock. And recently I have to go do something i.e. arcade game or job anything before I can harvest my veggies from my garden. So try collecting acorns and if it wont let you go do something else and come back and try again. I hope it works for you.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Closed