Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2018, 11:41 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

Default Unable to log in to WW

I have been trying to log in to WW but get booted every time I try. Any ideas?
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2018, 11:45 PM   #2
dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Unable to log in to WW

Hey gma2r-
I have 5 accounts and tried about 10 times. Each time, that box comes up and says "can't connect........
Very frustrating AGAIN. Sorry no ideas, except I guess just wait a while.
dammo14 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2018, 12:02 AM   #3
Aspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talent

I'm having the same issue, in fact I came here to see if it was me or others, too (you guys are the best!)

I was on Webkinz and in the clubhouse when it closed and so :poofed: out to the Thing To Do menu, as usual. I sat for about 5 minutes and then thought I'd go look at my gardens and then got booted off. I have tried many times and get the screen that has endless code on it. I don't know how to post a photo on here but part of it reads:

"Query: INSERT INTO "log201811" SET user_Dbid = 8718651, call_Dbid = 293, session.."

blah blah blah At the end it says " failed table log :numbers again" doesn't exist"

In English and non-code speak, this means there's an internal coding error. It's on Webkinz's end, not ours. I suspect since new things are being implemented for Nov 1 and the new events, someone goofed up coding it. I'm sure they will fix it when they see what's up. I hope.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:03 AM   #4

Superfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to all
Superfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to allSuperfly Sister is a mentor to all

Can't get in either! So glad it's not just me! I think it's because the Halloween items are being removed from the W-Shop? I was logged in with no problems before midnight, but then as soon as the time switched over, I got kicked out and haven't been able to get back in since. Bummer... I was going to put together a Halloween room even though it's now November 1st.
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 11-01-2018, 12:28 AM   #5

Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds
Refi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no boundsRefi knows no bounds

I also got kicked out at midnight (first time I had to play, I got the super wheel I think at the last possible second!) and can't get back in on my computer.

BUT I am able to get in on my app, so I at least can get all my pet meters up and play some games
Refi is offline Female
Old 11-01-2018, 12:38 AM   #6
hart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talent

Same thing for me too! Can't log in. I get query etc. too.
hart371 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2018, 01:26 AM   #7
Quentinsgirl has a brilliant futureQuentinsgirl has a brilliant futureQuentinsgirl has a brilliant futureQuentinsgirl has a brilliant futureQuentinsgirl has a brilliant future

I had the same trouble too and it's 10:30PM PT and when I tried to log in the first time I had no luck but the second time I attempted to log in I got two messages plus the same weird message as everybody and then it sent me back to the homepage and the third time I logged in Webkinz World was halfway loaded and then the weird message appeared again. You might think that with Halloween today Webkinz World would be less busy and not have so much traffic because many people decided to take their kids trick or treating today. I don't know why on Halloween of all holidays Webkinz World decided to have this problem and Webkinz World SHOULD fix this problem as soon as possible

I tried once again to log in to Webkinz World at 11:00 PM PT and still no luck. Webkinz World SHOULD give Webkinz World members a warning when problems like this occur ever again and Webkinz World should at least give members an apology gift for waiting for glitches to be fixed like Webkinz World did when Webkinz World was shut down for Christmas years ago. If Webkinz World continues to do these glitches again I can guarantee the entire Webkinz line will shut down
When will this glitch be fixed?

Last edited by Quentinsgirl; 11-01-2018 at 01:26 AM..
Quentinsgirl is offline Female
Old 11-01-2018, 04:21 AM   #8
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, I’m in on mobile. It’s 5:20 am KT. So hopefully it’s resolved.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-01-2018, 05:32 AM   #9

outgoinglyshy defies all odds
outgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all oddsoutgoinglyshy defies all odds

I'm getting the same weird message online and then bumped out. The mobile app seems to be working just fine. I was able to spin the wheel of wow and collect from my dispensers. I hope they fix this ASAP.

And, as always, so relieved to find out it's not just me when I come here. Thanks for posting everyone.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 11-01-2018, 05:50 AM   #10
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

I too have been getting bumped out with the same messages. I was in the middle of trying to finish up getting Halloween items from the WShop and do Halloween things when it happened last night. I haven't been able to get back in again yet. I also don't have the Webkinz Mobile App, so can't use that to try to get in.

And, yes, thanks for posting here about it everyone. I'm also relieved to find out it's not just me. Hopefully they will fix it ASAP!

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 11-01-2018 at 05:53 AM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Closed