Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #21
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: Unable to invite to trade

I posted this on another thread...

I just called Ganz to report my troubles, and they gave me an easy fix that worked beautifully for me. Our browser is IE 8, so anytime they do a little update on their programming, I need to always remember to clear my cache and UNCHECK the box that says "Preserve favorites website data"

After I did this, I am back in business and can resume my trading room activities, so I am a happy camper
Dash is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

I am having the same problem not being able to invite since yesterday(when I can get into a room and not stuck on a blue page!) I can trade if someone invites me. I have mozilla firefox. I have restarted computer, logged in & out of webkinz, cleared cache. it is on all accounts.
adrib is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #23

berrypinkplush is an unknown quantity at this point

I am using Firefox and I too, am having trouble. If I am invited to trade it works but, i can't invite someone to trade. It was working the other day, I can't seem to find out why! I am going to contact Ganz soon! They should really have a better way to contact them. I anyone is having trouble then I think you should contact them at the Ganz website because you won't find any contact info on the Webkinz website.
berrypinkplush is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 07:09 PM   #24
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by lovecheetahs
HELP I am unable to trade also, if someone invites me I can proceed, but I am unable to invite them to trade with me. I to have logged out, cleared cookies, gone to another account but still unable to invite, There has to be a solution to this problem!!!!!
PLEASE HELP US!!!
Like I said before. . .
Quote:
I'm not sure if this is the answer you are looking for but if someone isn't trading but they do have a trading sign above there head then you can't invite them but they can invite you

It works fine for me. I suggest calling GANZ.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #25
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I tried your suggestion, re-clearing cache and unchecking "preserve fav sites", and it did NOT work. Now, not only am I unable to initiate a trade, I can't get into ANY room in the clubhouse. When I click 'find me a room' or choose a room myself, I get the blue room screen (blue 'floor' and blue background). This is not a minor problem. Now I can't trade at all, or do DOUG for my son! This needs attention. Ganz?????????
Frustrated, MamaKinz

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
I posted this on another thread...

I just called Ganz to report my troubles, and they gave me an easy fix that worked beautifully for me. Our browser is IE 8, so anytime they do a little update on their programming, I need to always remember to clear my cache and UNCHECK the box that says "Preserve favorites website data"

After I did this, I am back in business and can resume my trading room activities, so I am a happy camper
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #26
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Yay it's fixed!!! Must be the upgrade they did.

Hope it's working for all of you that have the same problem :-)
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 05-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #27
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz
I am currently unable to invite anybody to trade. It was working this morning but suddenly stopped. People can invite me but that's it.

Has anybody experience this and anybody know of a solution. I have logged out, cleared cookies and restarted my computer.

Any help will be greatly received :-)
If you are on KC+ ask them to invite you!
almond0 is offline Male
Old 05-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #28
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Can't invite to trade and chat bar disappears

This is very frustrating! My chat bar will be there and when I am in a trade it will disappear sometimes.

Also I have tried everything to invite people to trade.

No I am not new to webkinz. i have years of experience. Come on Ganz. please......................Fix......................ASAP..........................

fixed! thanks

Last edited by JulieBear01; 05-12-2010 at 12:44 PM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #29
BrendaandGus is on a distinguished road

I have Safari (on Mac) and I am having the same problem. If someone asks me to trade, then I can. But whenever I try to invite someone to trade nothing comes up! I have logged off and back on again, tried different colors, different times on the day and still nothing works! This has been going on with me for about a week now. It is very frustrating.
Also, some people have mentioned that they trade and then get a message that the trade was unsuccessful. That has also happened to me. What you should try is logging off and then on again. I did this and each time found the items I traded for in my dock and the ones the other person wanted were gone.
My motto is, If in doubt, log off!
BrendaandGus is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i really need help!!!!!, it works fine for me ???