Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #11
danzkinz
Webkinz :)

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Unable to invite to trade

I have two laptops and one desktop. This does not work on my laptop or desktop but does on my OH laptop! What is going on here????

Last edited by danzkinz; 05-09-2010 at 11:45 AM..
danzkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #12

WhimsyNeri is an unknown quantity at this point

I too just found out that, in a few different trade rooms in the clubhouse, I couldn't invite people to trade. I was able to trade with someone when I was invited, though.
WhimsyNeri is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
lovecheetahs is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem... It has been 3 long days since I have been able to ask anyone to trade with me......HELP HELP HELP
lovecheetahs is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 11:31 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
Moskee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default trading promblem

i was in the trading room looking for a item i wanted when i found someone who had it i wanted to trade them but then when i pressed the blue invite button nothing happened and even my friend tried to invite me to the trading table he/she told me nothing happened! and we went to other trading rooms we changed are pets we even went to the regular kinzchat and nothing happened and i really wanted the item i even stayed up till 12:00am and still nothing
Moskee is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #15
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: trading promblem

There are other people having the same problem. There is another thread started here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-trade-622725/

I was in the trading room this morning trading between my accounts without a problem. Not sure what the solution is, so I can only suggest you keep reading what others have to day and hope it's fixed soon. Good Luck.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #16
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Cannot initiate a trade

Weird thing happening today. I can agree to trade with others, when asked. But I cannot initiate a trade (button has no response). Anyone had this happen?
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #17
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Call their customer support. I hope you get this fixed soon.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 11:12 AM   #18
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

I managed to get hold of Ganz via email and this was their response for your info:

Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support.

We'll all have to wait I suppose but at least they know about the problem.

Good luck people :-)
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 05-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #19
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

"Awareness" is half the battle, right? Come on ganz!!! Please fix this - I've got tons of stuff to trade and trying to get others to initiate trading is a pain ("Who wants to trade?" doesn't get much of a response).
I'm running into at least one other person in each trading room who can't initiate a trade.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #20

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lovecheetahs
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem... It has been 3 long days since I have been able to ask anyone to trade with me......HELP HELP HELP
Oh lovecheetahs,

I am so very sorry that you are having this problem. I understand how difficult it is when you can't get to your little corner of the house,(or office),and try to escape into webkinz world and make a few trades. I have also had this problem, but it lasted only a couple of hours, so I am sorry that you are still unable to trade after 3 days! I have also had the trouble of trades not going through with the "system error" message. That can be quiet annoying too, especially after 20 minutes of working out all the specifics of making just the right trade! I still wish Ganz would fix the ability of not losing your place in your dock when you remove something your trading partner does not want, and not going all the way to the beggining of your food!

I wish I had something to tell you. The post that DanzKinz left should make you feel a bit better. Good Luck to you, and do keep us posted as to when things are fixed.

Hang in there! and so sorry,
MB
Melabella is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i really need help!!!!!, it works fine for me ???