Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Unable to download song

I adopted a silverback gorilla this month and when I try to download its song, "Do You Want to Party", the load button appears and I can choose the file for the song, but after that the download button disappears and no matter how long I wait the song does not download.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

Default Re: Unable to download song

I think you should just tell Ganz. They'll help.
dreamersdream is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I plan to do that tomorrow morning. By the time I got on and checked again today it was rather late to call.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
marnabear

WI Subscriber

I called Ganz this morning and this is indeed a glitch which they are working on.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:41 AM   #5

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks for posting this and following up on it. I am having the same problem. Now I know why!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
marnabear

WI Subscriber

I originally put this in the glitch report section and admin decided to move it even though it is really a glitch.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:32 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I'm having the same problem as you Marnabear, exactly as you describe it. The song does not download, and the "Download" button remains active when you go back to that pet in the Music Starz Showcase. You can try over and over again to download the song, but it doesn't work.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 12:37 PM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I originally put this in the glitch report section and admin decided to move it even though it is really a glitch.
Oops, that was me. Since no one had responded that they were having the same problem, I didn't think it was a glitch. Now I see others are having the same issue. I'll put it back.
FIA is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Marna, I too am having exactly the same trouble. I can go to the past pets of the month i adopted, I get the option to download, and nothing happens. I also noticed too that when I went to play the jukebox from the CD, the one with the POTM songs, it has no sound....and yes, my volume is on...the other noise making things work just fine. I wonder if the two are related??
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for reporting and following up.
I am having the same problem.
Closed