Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #21
Alou8
Webkinz :)

Iamyourfuture is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Unable to buy hourly specials at KinzStyle Outlet

it never worked fer me
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #22
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I didn't try to buy that, but I did try to buy the tiara when the hourly schedule said it was on sale but when I went to PJ's it was not on sale at all.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #23
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

That happened to me the other day. I don't visit the outlet very often so I will keep an eye out to see if it keeps happening. Thanks for sharing.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 12:07 PM   #24

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

I tried buying 2 pieces of regular clothing. It allowed me to put them in the cart, but when I went to check out, it freezes. Log out/in and no clothing in my dock and my kinz cash is the same, so no loss, just aggravation.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #25
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Well, well, well.

I just encountered this when I tried to buy the 8-9pm item.
4 accts, 4 servers, ie, firefox & safari used.

I had been able to buy another item earlier today.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #26
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Assuming that Ganz actually looks at this thread, I'm posting a screenshot of the message I received when I tried to buy the Jan 10, 9 PM special at PJ's. Obviously it was unsucessful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPJspecialbroken1.jpg (122.6 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by wircfan; 01-10-2010 at 09:17 PM.. Reason: sp?
wircfan is offline Male
Old 01-11-2010, 03:19 AM   #27

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: 6 to 7 U.S. time states purple skirt isnt for sale when should be

View Post Originally Posted by kinzldy
On P.Js clothing trying to buy purple plaid skirt on great sale, sign stated not for sale at the apponted time, have four accounts, each showed same.
Ahh, Kinz Glich strikes again Attachment 199239

In reply to my own message, sorry for my own typo Glitches

So Its just not happening to me! Had it happen again today on the sequin red shoes.
does anyone also notice it seems to happen more .when there is a Great reduced price on the Item!
Love the one report : about get the exterminator, Ganz didn't get all the bugs, puts great humor in a frustrating problem!
Also: do all the cache cleaning, restart computer, you name it!
This didn't used to happen. Anyone notice it seems to be in the last two weeks about?
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #28
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

There seems to be a consistancy of it working between 1 AM and Noon, but not 1 PM to Midnight. If anyone is able to buy the special in the afternoon, NA kinztime, please post it.

Now the afternoon specials are completely different then the morning ones and none of them seem to work. Originally, the afternoon specials duplicated the mornings. Unless this is an intentional change by Ganz of the way PJ's works, it is probably a part of the overall problem.

If anyone has a problem with the specials in the morning (excluding midnight), please post about it and include your timezone, NA, Euro, or Asia. If you know your server, please post it as well.
wircfan is offline Male
Old 01-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #29

tuppermac will become famous soon enough

I received this same message one or two days ago. I was trying to buy something at a very low price. It happened again today. I took a screen shot. I'm not sure what hour it was for. My KT clock was behind by about 5 minutes, so it happened in 12 pm and 1 pm KT on my NA account but for the same item.

Oh well, can't upload file. It was for pilot goggles.
tuppermac is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #30
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: Unable to buy hourly specials at KinzStyle Outlet

I am unable to buy no matter what time it is.
This has been going on since the last scheduled maintenance.

I tried from noon to 1pm and it still didn't work.

So clothing specials are still not working! I've tried everything: logging in and out; clearing my cache; etc. Nothing!

Gosh, it seems that a lot has gone wrong since their last update. Very frustrating!
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female
Closed