Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Default 6 to 7 U.S. time states purple skirt isnt for sale when should be

On P.Js clothing trying to buy purple plaid skirt on great sale, sign stated not for sale at the apponted time, have four accounts, each showed same.
Ahh, Kinz Glich strikes again not available Jan. 07 18.17.jpg

View Post Originally Posted by kinzldy
On P.Js clothing trying to buy purple plaid skirt on great sale, sign stated not for sale at the appointed time, have four accounts, each showed same.
Ahh, Kinz Glitch strikes again not available Jan. 07 18.17.jpg
In reply to my own message, sorry for my own typo Glitches

Last edited by kinzldy; 01-07-2010 at 06:53 PM..
kinzldy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Unable to buy hourly specials at KinzStyle Outlet

American and Asian deluxe accounts.

This started today. I am unable to buy the hourly "special" item at the KinzStlye Outlet.

I get the error message:

"We're sorry, that item is no longer the special item and cannot be purchased"

--Update 1:

It seems to work in the AM, but when the specials are switched at Noon, it no longer works. It seems like the specials for 12am/12pm, 1am/pm, etc used to be the same; but they no longer are the same in the PM since the last update. See wircfan's post below (now post #13, but that might change if another thread gets merged into this one).

--Update 2:

It seems like the 12pm item was able to be purchased on Jan 9th, but the 1pm item is not able to be purchased!

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 01-09-2010 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Updated information
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 11:01 PM   #3
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

Default Re: Unable to buy hourly specials at KinzStyle Outlet

I came to Insider to report this glitch, and here it is already. Twice today I have received the same message. Both times it was within the last ten minutes of the hour. I haven't tried to purchase at other times today, though, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. My account is also an American deluxe.
foggybear is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #4

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

It's been all day and all parts of the hour.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #5

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

It's happening to me too, unfortunately. The suit jacket is on sale right now for 49 (normally 165) I thought it was just one account, but got the same error message on each. Oh well, need to tell Ganz to get the exterminator back-- he missed some bugs ;P
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 07:39 AM   #6
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

This morning it seems to be working better - yeah!!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #7

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: 6 to 7 U.S. time states purple skirt isnt for sale when should be

That stinks
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #8
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: 6 to 7 U.S. time states purple skirt isnt for sale when should be

That's weird... have you tried logging out and back in? [:
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It didn't work today for me for the 3pm sale (both American and Asian deluxe accounts).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

It still didn't work for me today, either.
foggybear is offline Female
Closed