Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 03:55 PM   #21
owzerz!
Webkinz :)

funnybunnydog24 is on a distinguished road

Default Curio Shop blank?

its 4pm KT and i went to the curio shop, and all the boxes to "go shopping" are filled but one. it says in the title and description "undefined" and no picture shows and the price is 0 KC. ive logged out many times and returned, but the same thing keeps happening. is it happening to anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #22
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Uhm? Wasted KC for blank?

It must have been the porblem with the prehistoric theme.
delileh is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #23

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: What Is This?!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
It's either a new Soccer Theme item or Prehistoric Theme item. Both have glitches right now.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #24
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

OMG! You are so lucky! I've always wanted the undefined! xD I think that (like Dudeness said) it it the Prehistoric Theme. It's been messing up severely lately, hasn't it? Well, sorry about wasting the couple hundreds.
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #25
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Help - Undefined item in curio shop NOW 3-4pm

Such risk-takers, you!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #26
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Curio Shop Selling Undefined?

I think it was the soccer or prehistoric theme (like lorib64 has said). It has been messing up a little bit though, hasn't it?
I already did a little research (I'm so proud of myself, heehee! ) And saw that another member on WI had the same problem as you. Here is the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-blank-626932/
Sorry this has happened!
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #27
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

well I thought i didn't. but i saw my kc amount change (in the corner of my eye. yeahh good eye sight ). but there is nothing in my dock. i hope it shows up soon
softballipod is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #28
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Re: What Is This?!

My son bought it too, then I bought it trying to prove that you can't buy whatever it is.

I have a stone side table in my dock now

Last edited by CCBMom; 05-27-2010 at 05:28 PM..
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #29
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Curio Shop blank?

There's a good chance that a new item was there, perhaps something from a new rare theme or Wshop theme. This often happens when something new comes out, and your browser still contains old cookies. Try clearing your browser's cache. If you don't know how to do so, here is a guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/ Many of us often have to do that whenever new updates are added to Webkinz World. Good luck!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #30
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Curio Shop blank?

I saw that, too so I bought one, but I'm not sure what I got.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Closed