Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #31
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Two Deluxe Gift Boxes?

I saw another member that ended up with two as well.

I just checked my account, and I have two as well
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #32
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

--> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-gift-702970/ Great glitch. Too bad I'm not deluxe.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #33
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Talking My Lucky Day- LOL!

So hey all.
I went on my WW account today, and being a deluxe member, found my monthly gift in my dock.
BUT WAIT! There was two of them! They both had the same exact items inside, except for the W-Shop item.
Did this happen to anyone else? I'm not complaining, LOL!

Also, since I was in the hospital with pneumonia, my friends bought me a Ranibow Zebra! Named her Jam.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 02:40 PM   #34
Hanfan1
Webkinz :)

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

I'm not deluxe,but cool!
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #35
heidi4521

K1tCat123 will become famous soon enough

Red face Deluxe stuff :)

**PLEASE MOVE THIS IF NECESSARY**

So on July 1st I opened my Deluxe gift box and got 1 fire queen robe, a chair,and a wish token. I didn't visit yesterday or the day before and I visited this morning and I got ANOTHER deluxe box. I opened it and got double the same items I got on July 1st. Has this happened to any of you yet?
K1tCat123 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #36
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Deluxe stuff :)

Yea this is a glitch. Personally I love the robe so it's all good. It's like what happened withe the racing helmet. Everyone got two gift boxes with the 1 year and the monthly people also got a box though they shouldn't have
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #37
heidi4521

View Post Originally Posted by funny12321
Yea this is a glitch. Personally I love the robe so it's all good. It's like what happened withe the racing helmet. Everyone got two gift boxes with the 1 year and the monthly people also got a box though they shouldn't have
I know
Old 07-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #38
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Here's the thread for the bonus gift box if you want to read about it.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-gift-702970/
Rye is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #39
heidi4521

View Post Originally Posted by Rye
Here's the thread for the bonus gift box if you want to read about it.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-gift-702970/
Thank you! I just read it
Old 07-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #40

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

Yeah the same thing happened to me too! I sometimes like Glitches XD
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!, glitch?