Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Trouble with Wacky-er Zingoz freezing up?

This is not my favorite game and I am not the best at it so it is extra frustrating to be so far along (for me anyways) and have the game freeze up.

WW is not freezing up. I can still click on the ads, log out button, turn music on and off etc. I just can no longer click to make Wacky drop so I can hit him (and believe me I really want to right now lol). I have only played a few times this morning and this is the 3rd time it has done this. The first and second time were around level 3 or 4. This time I made it to level 6 and now it locked up. Less then 1000 points from finally getting a piece of clothing I might add.

It is always at the start of the level that it does this. Am I the only one having issues with it?
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
(:
Webkinz :)
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: Trouble with Wacky-er Zingoz freezing up?

Yes, it is stuck on loading. It was loading for about 3 minutes and then I had to start right from the beginning.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #3

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

It does that to me often, and it's frustrating. My advice:

Clear your cache
Make sure no programs are running in the background
Make sure you computor is OK with battery
Try a different browser. (IE Works perfectly for me)

Try these and see if it works Hope I helped
Old 08-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Well it is still doing it occasionally. On a good note I was able to make it to the points needed and got some wacky shoes.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #5
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I just can no longer click to make Wacky drop so I can hit him (and believe me I really want to right now lol). I have only played a few times this morning and this is the 3rd time it has done this. The first and second time were around level 3 or 4. This time I made it to level 6 and now it locked up. Less then 1000 points from finally getting a piece of clothing I might add.
Lucky you. I haven't even been able to get in. I've cleared my cache and all the usual suspects, but my screen keeps freezing up before it even hits the game's title/cover page after I've hit the game icon from the arcade area.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Many glitches (most, in fact) in WW can be solved by using Internet Explorer (NOT the 64-bit version). If that's not what you're using, I really recommend using it for WW.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #7
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default WhackyER Game Freezing

I am playing the WackyER game, and it keeps freezing on levels 5 and 6. I saw on the Twitter party that other were having this problem as well. It is really frustrating, since I have 10,998 points, and would have gotten a prize, but since it is frozen, I can't. Anybody else having this problem?

Oh, I am using firefox.
upsetness is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #8
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: WhackyER Game Freezing

That has been happening to me, also on Firefox and Google Chrome. It is very frustrating!
Old 08-20-2011, 11:23 PM   #9
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Right around level 5 or 6 on the freeze up here too.

Well its me again gang......just thought I'd update you all.....here i am at level 9 and 21906 points and guess what.......you got it......all froze up....yippie yippie yeah yeah yeah....as I sit here and type this I am hoping the game (which is still running in another window) will UNFREEZE...................AARRRGH

Last edited by urf1120; 08-20-2011 at 11:23 PM..
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 08-21-2011, 08:36 PM   #10

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

Mine has been freezing up on level 6 or 7. I notice that it usually happens after playing quite a few games in a row. It is very frustrating for me as well. I am using firefox so maybe I will try it on IE and see if that helps any.
JellybeanHelper is offline Female
Closed

Tags
unicorns will rule~blue