Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

wellwisher343 is on a distinguished road

Default Trouble in new room tasks

I cannot get credit for going to kinzville academy on the new room tasks. Anyone else have this problem?
wellwisher343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trouble in new room tasks

It does not give you credit until you have taken a total of six classes. If you only have one Webkinz, it will take two days to finish this. I just wrote a report about it on another thread.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 09:48 AM   #3

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I had no problem , but you do have to go to 6 classes, thought it just says to visit Ms Cowaline.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #4

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Do you have to actually pass 6 classes? My new computer's speed is too fast to even pass agility or strength.
I have actually taken more than 6 classes, counting cooking and grooming, but with different pets. Still no credit on the challenge.

UPDATE:
I just tried three classes not previously tried with a pet who failed agility and strength. The credit WAS awarded when one pet does 6 different classes, even when two are "fails".

Last edited by vickylw; 11-09-2011 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: update info
vickylw is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I took two agility, a grooming and a style today so far, and all four counted (all with one pet, I'll check in later after I take my other pets to class).

I got this as soon as I started my 6th class of the day (second class for second pet)(agility then style) (I'd already done the Booger gets an A)

Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so I'm not sure you even have to pass the classes, or just take them. They can also obviously be thee of the same class!

Last edited by cria; 11-09-2011 at 10:12 AM..
cria is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #6

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I also have some things not showing up, the arcade games you have to play, it says I have not done them, frustrating
CJMM is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #7

wellwisher343 is on a distinguished road

I have bought 5 pair of swimming goggles and not one of them shows up. Help!

None of my games of lily pads are showing up either. Wish they would fix this!
wellwisher343 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #8

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

now I cant get into hoppy lil rocketship, just wont load, can't play...sigh...
CJMM is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 03:06 AM   #9
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by wellwisher343
I cannot get credit for going to kinzville academy on the new room tasks. Anyone else have this problem?
Make sure you pass all the classes that you do. Also you have to pass the classes to get the recess # to go down. Thought I would add that in there since I had to learn the hard way lol. Good Luck!!

View Post Originally Posted by wellwisher343
I have bought 5 pair of swimming goggles and not one of them shows up. Help!

None of my games of lily pads are showing up either. Wish they would fix this!
With the Goggles..Maybe you have to logout and back in to get them to show? I have to do that sometimes. such a hassle!! Good Luck!

I think the the Arcade has a glitch!! I want to go to the Wheel of Wow or to play a game in the arcade and It never shows up. Its a blank page forever. I have to logout and back in. Now I go to the things to do and go to my dailies and go from there. I haven't had an issue going that way "YET".
I'm not really sure what to do about the games part?? Good Luck!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Closed