Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
danzkinz
Webkinz :)

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Default TREASURE HUNT SOLUTION

For those who are having issues with the treasure hunt not showing the next clue here is how you can get around the issue. This has been posted on other treads but gets lost in the chat so I thought I would start a new thread to stand out.

Here are instructions below...

WKN: Webkinz Newz

1) Simply click the link above and when the page opens copy the url in the new popup window that says page no longer found.

2) When you start the Treasure Hunt and go to the page where the clue is, paste the above URL into the url bar (deleting the url of the page you are on) and hit enter. This will allow you to go to the next clue.

3) Repeat the process for each clue pasting the same url into the url bar of the next clue page.

4) When completed all clues this will give you the page where you enter the security code to get your prize.

If you need any further explination please post. It would also be good to know any issues or if it worked.

Good Luck

p.s This is thanks to COONYCOON who pointed me in the direction on how to work it out for myself. Please take the time to thank her also...

Last edited by danzkinz; 01-03-2012 at 03:59 PM..
danzkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

Default Re: TREASURE HUNT SOLUTION

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you danzkinz this worked wonderfully. Well done you are a genus.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #3

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

thank you so very much, you are a very smart person and thank you for sharing your wisdom. i was getting so frustrated
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Thanks so much danzkinz! This worked great for me!
blueajah is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Thanks so much!!!! It worked perfectly.
Dorri is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #6
alk 4 CysticFibrosis

arigenius is a jewel in the rougharigenius is a jewel in the rough

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
arigenius is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #7
jlyn13

Pandafan is on a distinguished road

Worked great for me too! Thank you so much Danzkinz!
Pandafan is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #8

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I found it easier just to go to the page I was supposed to go to, then hit the back button. The directions changed each time all the way to the end.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
I found it easier just to go to the page I was supposed to go to, then hit the back button. The directions changed each time all the way to the end.
The back arrow did not work for me on any browser but this works in every situation
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 01-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #10

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

FANTASTIC!!!!!

I had accounts that t he back arrow would not work on and this let me finish!
Iggy is offline Female
Closed