Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default treasure hunt

Is any one else having trouble with the treasure hunt? Info will not submit for me. Have tried on pc and lt using GC. Will try FF and see what happens.
las is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2013, 07:44 AM   #2

gabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talent

Default Re: treasure hunt

I am on Internet Explorer and am having no problems.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:54 AM   #3
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

I will try that. FF would not work either.

I just tied IE and it will not work there either!! I want a new van! Not sure if anyone is even getting them. I have 4 accounts and did the hunt every day (except today of course ) and got nothing.

Last edited by las; 05-29-2013 at 07:54 AM..
las is offline Female
Old 05-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #4
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

WKN contest log in submissions currently are not working (peek-a-newz isn't working either), probably because WW is down for maintenance.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2013, 08:30 AM   #5

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
WKN contest log in submissions currently are not working (peek-a-newz isn't working either), probably because WW is down for maintenance.

that is what I think also. maintenance started.

i was doing the treasure hunt, did a few accounts and then when tried to put in id and password for WW got message about INTERNAL ERROR and tried a few more times and kept gettng error.

yes, i think it is the maintenance.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 05-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #6
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I was on Google Chrome and could enter name and password but would not submit. I didn't get any of mine done before maintenance.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 05-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #7

crissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried every day and only got a prize the first day- a poster. Every other day I tried and it said I had completed the hunt- no Van for me I cannot do the extra spins on the Wheel of Wow either and sometimes I cannot do the extra jobs for the employment Office. I hope this update today fixes everything!
crissy135 is offline Female
Closed