Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #31
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Trading Unsafe!

Aw man, that's terrible! they REALLY have to fix that. i have not traded in a while, but when i do ill be SUPER careful and prob only do it in KC not KC+
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #32
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
I do not question your facts or your trading knowledge, just don't want to draw conclusions from a single - other replies have the events in somewhat different fashion - non-repeatable occurrence.

I had 2 replies to this thread saying they never clicked trade and lost their items too, therefore I was not the only person this happened to.

OMG, did you really believe they would? Ganz can give Dell a good run for the money in a Worst Customer Support competition.
In all my other dealings with customer service they always helped me out, this was the first time they ******* me over, so please don't be so condesending!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #33

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

wow, that must have been horrible! i have never heard of anything like that, i would call ganz really soon
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #34
qwpu

shimmer11 is on a distinguished road

aw, sorry to hear that is just weird though
shimmer11 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #35

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

I think some people have certain keys figured out so that when you hit them, they get your items. I'm so sorry that happened!
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #36

YoWebkinz1092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Almost the same thing happend to me i was in the club house and they had a rare persain bed up ( not pink one the one that has a little castle thing on top ) and i put 3 good items up to and then we both clicked trade and the trading table went a way i looked in my docks and my three items had come back to me! and i ended up not geting the bed!!
YoWebkinz1092 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #37

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
How did they take it?? I never even clicked trade!!!
I have read rumors of a trading "cheat" or "scam" in which the scammer uses a certain combination of buttons on the computer keyboard, which results in the other person's items being taken without them agreeing to the trade. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but if it is, that's a scary thing to watch out for.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #38
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is horrible but I have found that ther is some software izdk what but it allows people to complete trades without actually trading. I think it I really unfair.
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #39

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

This happened to me lasr weekend. The person put up twp PSI snd one item of clothing. I put up two expensive items of clothing and one retired PSI They clicked trade I clicked trade and it looked like it went thru, checked my docked and all mine went to other person, and none of theirs except for a small clothing item came to my board. Person was still in room long enough to get the partial name and reported to ganz thru comment section. That is only place I could get a comment sent. Person left quickly after. So everyone should be sure they want to chance it. Can not believe the morals of some people. Been very discouraged since. TRhis is supposed to be fun!!!!!! BUT MOST OF THE TIME PEOPLE LOOSE THINGS, AFTER MAINTENANCE THINGS DON'T WORK and trying to get a resolution to any problems in next to impossible.
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #40
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Maybe they were hacking? Or glitched? That really stinks, I'm so sorry! I hope Ganz can maybe give you back the items! That's why I don't like the trading room! I remember, before I was in the Fairy Falls and stuff, I was in the trading room and someone was giving me a nafaria shirt for an exclusive. I thought the shirt was awesome, and traded it.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed