Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Trading Unsafe!

This is very unfortunate. I've never heard of anything like this before, and I certainly hope that we never hear of it again. It is possible that you accidentally clicked trade without realizing it, if you were in the final stages of the trading process. However, if it is a glitch, it should be fixed straight away. The only thing that I can suggest for other traders worried about this situation is to remove all of your items before exiting the table. That way you'll be sure that the items are safely in your dock. Good luck to everyone!
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2010, 01:54 PM   #22
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I hope the GANZ manager calls you back.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #23
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Almost the same thing happened to me. I agreed on a trade with someone and they agreed, too. I clicked 'trade' and but the other person didn't. I quickly decided not to trade and then exited. I got kicked out of WW and logged back in but the items the person had were in my dock already.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #24

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Almost the same thing happened to me. I agreed on a trade with someone and they agreed, too. I clicked 'trade' and but the other person didn't. I quickly decided not to trade and then exited. I got kicked out of WW and logged back in but the items the person had were in my dock already.
Very interesting. I did same hundreds of times and never experienced anything like that! Were your own items gone? I also wonder if the other side lost anything, or you just got the copies. Opportunities, opportunities...
Old 08-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #25
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
I am in the Trading room for hours every day (I idle there while working and/or reading news), alternating between KC and KC-Plus and making dozens of trades daily, and I have never seen anything like what the poster describes. There is always a chance than a new horrible glitch, or an even more horrible cheat/exploit, exists but is not widespread yet (fortunately!) - but until I see it myself or hear a solid confirmation, I wouldn't give such report too much credit.

Here is an important recommendation on how to avoid getting ripped off in Trading room: before confirming a deal, hover over the items with your mouse and ensure that the items you see are truly the items you trade for! There is a way to replace the items in the last moment, intentionally or not, before trading that leaves the other side unaware because the item pictures won't change, but the mouse-over tip will!

In any case, if you cannot stand the heat get out of the kitchen. The world of WI GE beckons. You likely won't score a trade of a lifetime there, but you won't be insulted or ripped off, either.
I have been trading forever!!! I have never had this happen! I would take my report seriously! It happened to me and other repiles to this thread have said it has happened to them to!

View Post Originally Posted by moosetracks143
This is very unfortunate. I've never heard of anything like this before, and I certainly hope that we never hear of it again. It is possible that you accidentally clicked trade without realizing it, if you were in the final stages of the trading process. However, if it is a glitch, it should be fixed straight away. The only thing that I can suggest for other traders worried about this situation is to remove all of your items before exiting the table. That way you'll be sure that the items are safely in your dock. Good luck to everyone!
I was not in the final stages of the trading process I had over 10,000$$ of items and the other player had a denim jacket!!! I closed the trade and lost my items!

The manager never called! Talk about terrible customer service!

Last edited by gg_galaxy2002; 08-02-2010 at 09:18 PM..
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #26
PARTY LIKE A

LaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roost

Aww, That's terrible! Hopefully GANZ will understand the situation before anyone else gets in a position like this.. I'm terribly sorry about your clothing items
LaniSimplicity is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #27
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Very interesting. I did same hundreds of times and never experienced anything like that! Were your own items gone? I also wonder if the other side lost anything, or you just got the copies. Opportunities, opportunities...
I bet the trader got what I put up, and I got was she put up.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:04 PM   #28
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't expect much from Ganz on this one. Seriously, apply to be in the GE. It is really simple to do and fun. I was intimidated by it for a while and did not apply, then when my daughter with special needs was ripped off in a trading room by a bait and switch, I jumped in. It is fair and easy to do.

Give it a shot - what do you have to lose?

I'm sorry that this happened to you!
Deenies
deenies is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #29

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
I have been trading forever!!! I have never had this happen! I would take my report seriously! It happened to me and other repiles to this thread have said it has happened to them to!
I do not question your facts or your trading knowledge, just don't want to draw conclusions from a single - other replies have the events in somewhat different fashion - non-repeatable occurrence.

Quote:
The manager never called! Talk about terrible customer service!
OMG, did you really believe they would? Ganz can give Dell a good run for the money in a Worst Customer Support competition.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:12 PM   #30
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

really,really sorry. thanks for posting. I used to trade a lot of expensive items
kirby153785 is offline Male
Closed