Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
equinegurl
Webkinz :)

equinegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Trading Room Problems?

For the past two days, both my sister, brother, friends, and I have had huge trading room issues. Here are the problems and how they procede:

1. You go to ask someone to trade by clicking on the table. NOTHING pops up. There is no possible way to trade with anyone.

2.Then you try and KinzChat to see if anyone can help you or is having the same problem. The words DO NOT show up.

3. You try and move around the room. Your Webkinz stays in its spot next to the table you clicked earlier to try and invite a player to trade with. It will NOT move and your screen ends up FREEZING.

4. It will NOT let you click "Switch to Another Room". Therefore you have to go to "Things To Do", Click "Clubhouse", and find another trading room.... just to have it repeat all I have said above.

Is anyone else having this problem? It is happening consistantly with my account and my friends and family. What should I do?

Thanks in advance... EG
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trading Room Problems?

Yes, I had those problems too. And this morning I got into a trading room which said there were 10 webbies inside, but all were invisible!

Something is definitely going on - I wonder if it has to do wtih Ms Birdy showing up in those rooms.

I haven't been able to trade in a few days - like you said, you can't invite or accept invitations.

I'm just waiting until after tomorrow when Ms Birdy is gone and see if things get back to normal.
joi is offline Female
Old 12-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I am having the same issues in addition to not being able to put items up when I am able to get into a trade. Maybe it will resolve itself once Miss Bird has delivered all her gifts and goes back to wherever she goes after Christmas.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #4

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

i used to have problems #3 and #4 it is so aggravating!!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

When someone asks me to trade and I click "yes", it will say that the person doesn't want to trade. This happens often so I know it is not just that the person has changed their mind.
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed