Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Trading Room Chat bar

The chat bar disappears after first use. I am having to change rooms for it to appear again. Even the little chat symbol on the pet of trade window does not work. I will hope this gets fixed quickly before gong to TR again.
Thank you.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #2
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Trading Room Chat bar

Sometimes if you feed you pet it will go away. Also if you click menu.
Try logging out logging in and maybe that will help.
If not try clearing you chate.
Hope this works.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thank you. I have done all that. Do not feed pet when in TR. Cache cleared before going in. Logged out and back but will try again if I decide to go into TR today. Thank you. Will report back on it.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:26 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

My chat bar disappears also. When I enter a room, I am able to access my chat bar until someone asks me to trade. I then say, "Hello," or some other greeting. As soon as I click on my dock, the chat bar disappears. I am afraid it makes me look terribly unfriendly
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
Clarissa Explains it

Katzilla has much to be proud ofKatzilla has much to be proud ofKatzilla has much to be proud ofKatzilla has much to be proud of

This happens to me every time i change my outfit or when i first enter a room.
Katzilla is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
iamawackywinner2

Thank you all for sharing your experiences with me. It is a very discouraging thing to have to deal with. Snoopysgirl I have the same thought that it makes me seem unfriendly.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #7

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

I have had this issue too. I found a thread somewhere a while back with a tip that worked.

When you enter any kinzchat room, as soon as everything is loaded, open the wshop, move a few things around in your dock and then close the wshop. The chatbar has stayed for me everytime I do this.

I hope that helps.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Starburst1425
I have had this issue too. I found a thread somewhere a while back with a tip that worked.

When you enter any kinzchat room, as soon as everything is loaded, open the wshop, move a few things around in your dock and then close the wshop. The chatbar has stayed for me everytime I do this.

I hope that helps.
I am going to try this - thank you, Starburst! I will let you know if it works
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #9
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Yeah it happens to me all the time. If it happens during trade, once finished click a table to get list of pets up then close. Open wshop then go back to room. All will be ok after that.

One day they will sort this glitch but it has been around for a while. Too busy making other things to crash to sort it out ;-) lol
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 10-16-2011, 11:16 AM   #10

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, this happens to me from time to time also.

I have found that if you just type and press enter you can still "talk". You can't see what you are typing, so you have to be a great typist or just use short words, like yes or no.

Hope this helps.
nicki12 is offline Female
Closed