Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #11
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Trading glitch

View Post Originally Posted by Musicgurl
First, do you use Google Chrome? I used to use Google Chrome, and then when the "floating-dock syndrome" (I know, stupid name for a problem) finally drove me crazy (About 2 months) I downloaded FireFox to use it specifically for playing Webkinz and I use IE (my default browser) for anything else.

I actually tried trading with people and selling things to the W Shop and thing would randomly appear. I believe this is a Chrome-only problem.
Alas, it is not : (

I have had the same problem intermittently -- and I use FireFox.
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #12
Wacky4life
Webkinz :)

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Musicgurl
First, do you use Google Chrome? I used to use Google Chrome, and then when the "floating-dock syndrome" (I know, stupid name for a problem) finally drove me crazy (About 2 months) I downloaded FireFox to use it specifically for playing Webkinz and I use IE (my default browser) for anything else.

I actually tried trading with people and selling things to the W Shop and thing would randomly appear. I believe this is a Chrome-only problem.
I believe I have google chrome.

Problem is still not fixed. Went on today again and the "floating" problem once again happened.
Ham4life is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 11:37 AM   #13
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
Ok so I was trading with this person and every time I dragged something out something else would get stuck, even if it was like estore or just anything. so when I went back and forth through my dock there was a blank spot where the item should have been and the item was just about....floating around. It is hard to explain.....is this happening to anyone else? I didn't complete the trade because i was afraid all my rare food would also be traded. Not what I want to get rid of. PIC:
Click the image to open in full size.
LOL special thanks to the husky who said cheese to the camera. Do you notice the blank boxes in the dock? That is the things "floating" in the air.
This happens if you are on the browser Google chrome, it happened to me and I had to log out. I would suggest using IE, firefox or any other browser rather than Google chrome for WW. I use google chrome for everything except ww.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #14

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

well, you are able to get this far. but i can't even trade. when i get in then i wait till everything is loaded but people already ask if i like to trade. the problem is when i click yes it won't show up and there are like 10 kinz in the room but only a couple are showing. and the trade thing won't show, i am stuck then and have to log out. i would love to trade again. but it doesn't work
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed