Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Wacky4life
Webkinz :)

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Default Trading glitch

Ok so I was trading with this person and every time I dragged something out something else would get stuck, even if it was like estore or just anything. so when I went back and forth through my dock there was a blank spot where the item should have been and the item was just about....floating around. It is hard to explain.....is this happening to anyone else? I didn't complete the trade because i was afraid all my rare food would also be traded. Not what I want to get rid of. PIC:
Click the image to open in full size.
LOL special thanks to the husky who said cheese to the camera. Do you notice the blank boxes in the dock? That is the things "floating" in the air.
Attached Images
File Type: jpga64cb2be433bb00ed3f59f05c5648472_289698.jpg (7.1 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Ham4life; 08-10-2011 at 04:08 PM..
Ham4life is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Trading glitch

oh! that horrible!
ps, why do you have 3 of the same threads?
wenjun is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #3
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
oh! that horrible!
ps, why do you have 3 of the same threads?
accidentally posted them. still new to posting threads! Sorry
Old 08-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I've had the same thing happen to me. Sometimes it will happen while I'm in my room, redecorating.

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
accidentally posted them. still new to posting threads! Sorry
It's okay Just flag your other threads and ask for them to be closed.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
Wacky4life

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
I've had the same thing happen to me. Sometimes it will happen while I'm in my room, redecorating.

It's okay Just flag your other threads and ask for them to be closed.
Ok thanks .

I was unsure that the things would also be traded....So it could be major if those items get traded.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Yes, I have had that happen to me . . .
. . .and I thought I was loosing it
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

that's happened to me SO many times. It's terrible!

I've ended up with about five 'floating' items sometimes.
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #8
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by bbkmadi123
that's happened to me SO many times. It's terrible!

I've ended up with about five 'floating' items sometimes.
Are you using Google Chrome ? I have that problem with Chrome. Try IE it might work better for you.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 08-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #9
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

That happens to me to! Glad i am not the only one!
Old 08-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #10
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

First, do you use Google Chrome? I used to use Google Chrome, and then when the "floating-dock syndrome" (I know, stupid name for a problem) finally drove me crazy (About 2 months) I downloaded FireFox to use it specifically for playing Webkinz and I use IE (my default browser) for anything else.

I actually tried trading with people and selling things to the W Shop and thing would randomly appear. I believe this is a Chrome-only problem.
Musicgurl is offline Female
Closed