Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #21
Call me cody
Webkinz :)
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

Default Re: TC prizes not awarded with code. (Probably Science Themed Items)

Yes this has to be the science theme items
Because it said invalid theme
wwf316 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 07:13 PM   #22
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Trading cards series 1 locked

Thanks for the information!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #23
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

The locked items are not all science theme. Mine was just a recipe food and I beleive some one else got coupons and kinzcash. I was also hoping to get some thing great, but nope.. hot marshamallow for me :/
breezie is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #24

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Thank You for letting us know what to do if we ever have a problem like this. I hope they took care of your problem for all of you.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #25

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

I also called GANZ today and was told by a very nice women that I must have mistyped the number, which was typed in correctly, I gave her the number and waited on hold.

She did return and I was told much the same thing as others however she did mention the code would have been for an item that is no longer available. Science theme was retired.

She apologized, said to try the code again in a few days and if this happens again there is a place on their support website to report the problem, send in the feature code, and the programmers would look into much like the stuck items.

At the webkinz site under customer support (not bulletinz) the link is:
[url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/fc.php]Webkinz
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:26 AM   #26

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Yes! Just logged in 4 packs with various feature codes, when I got to the 5th pack there was one feature code, when I entered it, it said (see pic attachment).

What if some people bought the series 1 just for the Kooky Science theme, and now they might be changing those codes? Is that like buying a retired pet and when you enter the pet code you actually get something else? I think the Kooky Science codes need to stay intact for all the series 1 trading cards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgInvalid Feature Code.jpg (74.4 KB, 9 views)
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #27
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I was pretty sure that the original three would give them trouble removing because of the Series 1 distribution codes They COULD have avoided this
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I dunno 'bout that, D-Bird. I am still putting my money on the Ancient Civs theme. More because I know that the original 3 are still available through the Trading card codes in Series one. (This is how I got hooked on the rares I started with an Egyptian vanity chair, Golden Hippo fridge and a Kooky Scientist Thoughtful Think Tank)
Also, as far as we know, no one has unlocked the GRAND PRIZE from the Series one trading cards which is a FULL EGYPTIAN unlock.
My money says as long as there are Trading card codes for Series 1 (and there are LOTS, I just ordered some through the retailer's site) Those rares will still exist. Those codes, though random, are still somewhat pre-destined to be those rares, otherwise we would see TC2, 3 and 4 prizes in them.
Following that logic, the only theme I can see them retiring is the Ancient Civ's. People were very unhappy with the wading pool and the Sandstone spa PROVES they can be more than just pretty, they can function. For the longest time we saw the Ancient Brazier and the urn repetitively in the Curio (after it's introduction). It is not nearly as popular as the Aztec theme was when it was first introduced THAT one was BEAUTIFUL. The New Viscountess theme is an answer to every little girl's dream and it is not so costly, it won't break the bank
They certainly will not retire a BRAND NEW THEME, that Persian theme is MARVELOUS and we all want to see it.
My money would almost ALL be on the Ancient Civ
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 11:16 AM   #28
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
Yes! Just logged in 4 packs with various feature codes, when I got to the 5th pack there was one feature code, when I entered it, it said (see pic attachment).

What if some people bought the series 1 just for the Kooky Science theme, and now they might be changing those codes? Is that like buying a retired pet and when you enter the pet code you actually get something else? I think the Kooky Science codes need to stay intact for all the series 1 trading cards.

What really gets me is that someone said they re-entered a code and it worked a few days later and then all they got was a recipe food. If these "invalid" codes were supposed to be items from the retired rare theme, then Webkinz should have replaced that retired rare theme with another RARE THEME, and NOT recipe foods and coupons and KinzCash!!
(Webkinz keeps looking stingier every day. JMO)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 05:05 PM   #29
suziesweetpea

suziesweetpea will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: TC prizes not awarded with code. (Probably Science Themed Items)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
On the other side of things, cdfys, I had about 10 packs of Series one a while back and I got at least that many Science rares. I had only one card that was just KC and not rares.
So it is all a matter of how that randomizer hits those codes. One foul up is one too many in my books, especially when you pay so much money for one pack of cards
Yes, I agree that with the high cost of trading cards, and everything else, there should be less glitches. But, I find myself getting the trading cards as a way to get kinz cash. So, I just sell everything I don't want. I lke getting the 5 coupons except when I get too many bingo coupons. I like the w-shop coupons though. Too bad you can't use them in the curio shop though. I hope this glitch is fixed because I have a whole box of series 1 cards and I'm running out of kinz cash and want to buy all the persian rare items.
suziesweetpea is offline Female
Closed