Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Tournament won't register scores

I'm having this issue too, so obviously it is at Ganz' end and not ours. I'd say just sit tight and hope it gets fixed. Calling probably wouldn't do any good because it is not computer specific!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #12
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i am waiting for the results screen to get fixed. it has been going on for a few days. waiting...waiting
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 03:57 AM   #13
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

My Tournament Scores have been the same for the last few days... blank!
It does seem like I'm receiving the KC for both playing and placing/winning, so it's not a huge deal.
Here is how those scores look to me:
Click the image to open in full size.
alleine is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 07:09 AM   #14
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
My Tournament Scores have been the same for the last few days... blank!
It does seem like I'm receiving the KC for both playing and placing/winning, so it's not a huge deal.
Here is how those scores look to me:
Click the image to open in full size.
yes that is what the screen looks like. and like you i believe if you win the KC has been added to your total at the dock.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 07:20 AM   #15
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Yes, that's the screen that I have been seeing. It's disappointing when I win but don't get to see my pet up there. I have been too busy with family to try to call them. Has anyone let them know that we're having this problem yet? I know that sometimes they look at the glitch reports to see what's affecting a lot of people, but we may not have had enough posts on here to get their attention. I haven't been home during right hours to try to call them myself. Here is the number:
1-866-932-5469 (1-866-webkinz)
If you call, please let us know what they say. Thanks, everyone.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 07:40 PM   #16
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Mine is still doing it too... has been doing this for over a week now!
alleine is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #17
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

It's happening with every game.

The good news is you still get your bonus cash

Last edited by lego; 02-01-2011 at 10:29 AM..
lego is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 12:42 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Same problem here. I hope they fix it soon.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:57 AM   #19
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I tried it after the maintenance, and we still get that zero screen. Please, everyone who is experiencing this, put a "comment" in on your account so that they will know that it is affecting many of us. I'm sure it's a low priority item because they think it's a rare issue, or maybe they haven't passed the info along to the programmers that there even is a problem. So we all need to let them know. Has anyone called them on the phone about this one? If we get a couple of phone calls in and a bunch of comments in the "contact us" part of our accounts, we might be able to see our wins again.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #20
Lil Kinz
Nonnis5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have any updates on this? I would call to report but I have such a hard time figuring out how to contact them. I mean REALLY contact them. Not with just preprinted questions and generic answers.
Nonnis5 is offline Female
Closed