Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Midreams has a spectacular aura aboutMidreams has a spectacular aura about

Default Tournament Area Scores Don't Post

When completing a tournament game, the kinzcash is awarded, as indicated, but a checkmark does not appear next to the completed game, and the site isn't counting the results as competitive scores in the tournament.

If you return to the "tournament type" window, the one that says "Type, W Prize Pool, Players and Entered" at the top, the program freezes with an inescapable "Please wait" warning, and there's no choice but to log out and back in again.
Midreams is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #2
angelofmaine
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Tournament Area Scores Don't Post

Has this problem resolved for you? I still can't post scores and get the dread eternal please wait... which forces a log out. All of the games show 0 of 10/20 players...
Old 05-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by angelofmaine
Has this problem resolved for you? I still can't post scores and get the dread eternal please wait... which forces a log out. All of the games show 0 of 10/20 players...
I'm still having this problem and had to log out as well What servers are you on? I'm on server 3 with Firefox so it shouldn't be a browser issue since Firefox is what Ganz uses.

Wondering if it only affects some servers? I do wish they would be careful of not causing so many glitches when they introduce something new. The last few updates have been causing a multitude of problems for me and many others I believe.
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 05-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
angelofmaine
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

I tried with firefox and internet explorer... on server 2...
Old 05-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #5

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

I'm having identical problems as listed above. I'm on IE Server 11.
Draconia is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #6
Midreams has a spectacular aura aboutMidreams has a spectacular aura about

Nah, still having the exact same issue, day two. I actually use FF for everything but Webkinz, because I find that I get more Flash hiccups in Firefox, for some reason.

All of the tournament games show zero entries (0/20 or 0/30), and the site freezes after finishing, unless you immediately leave the tournament area.

I'm glad to see that someone else is reporting this problem - I was starting to wonder, since my post from yesterday didn't gain any traction. Either this problem only affects a small number of people, or there's only a small number of people who play tournament games.

Here's hoping they get it resolved soon.....

mea
Midreams is offline Male
Old 05-14-2010, 05:58 AM   #7

Kiyok will become famous soon enough

I just played a game in the tournament this morning, and got the "please wait..." message again. It started right after the maintenance, so it is Day 3. I was also having the problem with the newspaper not loading after the maintenance. The newspaper issue was resolved after clearing the cache, but not this problem. I'm on server 9, but I see people on other servers having the same problem, so I guess the problem is widespread.

The good thing is that they are awarding the kinzcash you earned in the game, so it is not a total loss. But without being able to go for the tournament prize money, it is like playing in the arcade. I hope they can fix it soon.
Kiyok is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 06:09 AM   #8
Rainyday will become famous soon enough

Yes, I have had the same problem since the Party Day update! Get the Please Wait after a Tournament that forces me to logout. No fun!
Rainyday is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I'm having this same problem.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 10:37 AM   #10

Kiyok will become famous soon enough

I just tried again, and mine is fixed!!
Anybody still having the problem?
Kiyok is offline Female
Closed

Tags