Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Too many Log-in Attempts??? WebkinzNewz

For me, it lets me log in, then when I click on the egg or hampster when it comes up, it says I've already found that peek.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation I can't submit prizes on webkinz newz!!

everytime i have to type my user name and passward on webkinz newz, it always says i have tried to log in to many times, even if it is for my first time in the whole day!! what do i do?? i can't do ANY of the prize givers, or start, or anything
3ponypals
3ponypals is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #43
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: I can't submit prizes on webkinz newz!!

*Sigh* Another webkinz glitch. This seems to be the next "popular" glitch. The first reports came in when some members were affected in the zodac clothing.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #44
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
For me, it lets me log in, then when I click on the egg or hampster when it comes up, it says I've already found that peek.
That's what is happening to me. I am tired of contests and features being promoted and then not working!!
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 03:11 AM   #45
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

It is 1am Pacific time and I just found my 5th WKN egg and put in the security information only to have the "too many log in attempts" code come up.

too many log in attempts? I just finally found the last egg and this is my first log in attempt!

all I want to do is play your contest ganz!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 08:05 AM   #46

qbd13 is a jewel in the roughqbd13 is a jewel in the rough

i'm really sick of the way ganz does NOT manage their sites! this morning you can't login to play spree-dice or the egg peek-a-newz contests! AND, ganz obviously doesn't want to be bothered abou complaints because they don't provide a tab or segement to report them! the non-management of their sites shows how little they consider customer/player service. they are all about the bottom line, which comes from us - and their new found partnerships with all things "kid" oriented - Universal and so on. GIVE US A BREAK. Maintain and MONITOR your sites! Provide adequate servers to handle the player load! SHAME ON YOU GANZ!
qbd13 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #47
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
You're not the only one having this issue. It began for me when they started the Spree Click-to-Win.

I was able to participate once (got one extra die), but subsequent attempts (on a different day) have been futile.
I have been able to participate in getting the dice for every account (6) everyday but today it wont let any of my accounts on to get the second egg. After dealing with the contest expired issue yesterday i was able to log everyone on and get the eggs, but today I get the "too many log in attempts" stuff.

It is working for me now!

Last edited by Wuzzle; 04-19-2011 at 11:39 AM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #48
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I haven't had a problem until today when I found some dice and after having to click on them about 5 times to get it to take me to the page where it asks for me to log in, I tried to log in but it gave me the "too many login attempts" message. I didn't even find any dice yesterday, and I looked.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #49

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i just tried to log on to do peek-a-newz, and i'm getting the too many login attempts error again.. i cleared my cache and logged into my webkinz newz account, which fixed it for me yesterday, but it still isn't working does anyone know how to get around that glitch? i'd really like to get my white egg..
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 06:03 PM   #50

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

I've had this happen every day so far. I've noticed if I wait until I think at least 20-24hrs has passed since my last appempt the message dissappears. It is a big pain. I talked with Ganz and they didn't have any other advice than to clear my cache (which of course I've done a zillion times). Pat answer I guess.

OK so much for MY theory. I cleared my cache to start another account and we're back to the messages. AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! I need chocolate!

You know maybe it's that too many people are trying to log in at the same time, not that we've tried too many times personally.

Last edited by pawprint; 04-19-2011 at 06:03 PM..
pawprint is offline Female
Closed