Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: white egg contest WKN

View Post Originally Posted by acourt
I got that, too. I only managed to get one account done this morning. Then I found five eggs for the second account and it told me "too many login attempts" when I tried to enter the security code. So I did something else for a while and when I came back, I got the "contest expired" message. So frustrating.
Same thing happened to me with the security message
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 11:40 AM   #32
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

I got that, too. I only managed to get one account done this morning. Then I found five eggs for the second account and it told me "too many login attempts" when I tried to enter the security code. So I did something else for a while and when I came back, I got the "contest expired" message. So frustrating.
tks for your input. i tried to do five accounts this morning and all i could get done was finding the egg once on one account and then got a message i finished the contest. WRONG. logged in another account and couldnt find any egg or part of egg. ((BTW the one egg i found was partially there))

oh well, the contest will be fix soon i am sure. good luck all
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #33
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

That happened to me too when I caught a pair of dice - for the first time too!

I also have the contest expired message though I hadn't gotten any of the eggs either!

I deleted cookies and tried again, but same both times.

Sigh!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #34
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
That happened to me too when I caught a pair of dice - for the first time too!

I also have the contest expired message though I hadn't gotten any of the eggs either!

I deleted cookies and tried again, but same both times.

Sigh!
I got the "event expired" message when I clicked on dice, too! So the same glitch seems to affect not only the peek-a-newz contest (eggs) but the click-to-win for dice, also!
Principessina is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #35
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

When I tried to click on the half egg it told me I had already clicked on it???? Come on Ganz get your act together!!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #36

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Too many Log-in Attempts??? WebkinzNewz

Still an issue today. I did find a moment where I could get through and was able to find the eggs, but it won't accept my winning code. I saw on the front page where it was an issue for others but supposably it was fixed. I just called Ganz and they are acknowledging the problem and said the game is not working and they have it down right now. However the Insider front page said it was up.

I just hope they can get it back up for everone to play.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #37
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Since this is a new event, it is important to clear your cache and your history. You may also want to close the window you have open and start fresh.

I also suggest calling Ganz. 866 - 932 - 5469---- M thru F from 9am to 6pm EST

This does sound like a glitch on their end though. I played the peek a newz about 30 to 40 mins. ago and had no problem.
I also cleared my history today after calling Ganz about the Spree loading issue. I had cleared my cache already a few times and forgot about the history and Wa La we were able to load the game and play Spree, much to my daughter's delight.
Good luck!
peacemom is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #38
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Just a question but when does this Peek a newz end?

It must be frustrating to have this happen though.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #39

grandmaswan will become famous soon enough

Default Peek a Newz

I logged in and was getting all the eggs and I put in the code and it said "Sorry too many log in attempts. It never gave me my egg.
So I went back on WKNZ and tried to log in again and got the same message.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 04-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #40

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Peek a Newz

that happened to me before... just wait and try again later... all of a sudden it started working for me. -shrug-
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Closed