Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #21
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Too many Log-in Attempts??? WebkinzNewz

I am having the same problem. "Too many loggins." I am on 2 different computers and 3 different browzers. It happened today for the 1st time.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Ur the only 1 with this problem cause its working for me
No - several people are having this issue.

I only have one account and keep getting the "too many log ins" message.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #23
moochiepups

moochiepups will become famous soon enough

I'm just weighing in to say that I have the same problem. I was able to get the extra die on the first day, but have gotten the "too many login attempts" every day since. I have cleared my cache and restarted my computer multiple times but it does not help.
moochiepups is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #24

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I can DEFINITELY say that they are blocking IP addresses. As my IP address always gets the same log in too many times no matter what computer in my house, what browser, etc. But, I used a proxy server to go to webkinznewz (please don't ask how to do it as it is not always safe) and BAM! it worked which means for some reason they are blocking our IP addresses. I don't know why or if this will last and it really concerns me for the upcoming EGGS on webkinznewz which are more important to me then this weekends goodies. VERY annoying
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 08:15 AM   #25
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I have been getting the same message. "We are sorry. Too many login attempts." This happened yesterday morning and again this morning when trying to get the floating dice. Yesterday, in the afternoon, I was able to try again and successfully got my 5 family accounts the extra dice. This morning, after repeated attempts, I have been able to get 3/5 accounts the extra dice.

I always try to get all five accounts done at the same time, so I know it's not an issue of already having logged in for that account today. Besides, I've had that message before and it says something like "Oops...you've already played today." This is a different message and I think it's on Ganz's end, and not mine. If you come back and try again later, you might get through. It's frustrating, though, because it takes long enough to just get the floating dice, and then to have it give you that message is really annoying.

Yesterday, I also got the message while trying to play the Peek a Newz. I just gave up on the Peek a Newz after that. It doesn't even tell you how much KC you win, and I don't keep a running tab on my KC so I would never know if it actually gave me anything or not. So that's not something I'm going to waste my time with.

Okay, sorry to get a little off topic there. But yes, the issue is still happening. And I've been able to go back at different times and get through, but it requires a lot of time and effort.
acourt is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #26

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I can DEFINITELY say that they are blocking IP addresses. As my IP address always gets the same log in too many times no matter what computer in my house, what browser, etc. But, I used a proxy server to go to webkinznewz (please don't ask how to do it as it is not always safe) and BAM! it worked which means for some reason they are blocking our IP addresses. I don't know why or if this will last and it really concerns me for the upcoming EGGS on webkinznewz which are more important to me then this weekends goodies. VERY annoying
I tried to see if unplugging my modem for over 8 hours would help by resetting the IP, but it must not have worked. I thought about the proxy thing, but didn't know if I would run into worse issues doing that. I was able to get the dice on all my accounts when I tried at someone else's computer -- different house.

I too am more concerned about the eggs and hope something is fixed soon. Since the Peak a Newz wouldn't tell the cash awarded, it wasn't a big draw for me considering all the issues I was having.

Thanks everyone for letting me know I'm not alone. As long as I'm not the only one, then maybe they will do something to fix the issue. I was able to still play the video prizes on the Newz even while having issues with the other. I only played a couple times in case entering info there was the root of the issue.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #27
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

Default white egg contest WKN

just got this from WKN when i clicked on the contest icon on front page. boy this is going from bad to worse. LOL

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 04-28-2011 at 06:32 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #28

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: white egg contest WKN

lol i hope they just took it down to fix it... this stinks
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 11:29 AM   #29
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

They are probably fixing it !! Don't despair .... still plenty of time until 11am tomorrow
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #30
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I got that, too. I only managed to get one account done this morning. Then I found five eggs for the second account and it told me "too many login attempts" when I tried to enter the security code. So I did something else for a while and when I came back, I got the "contest expired" message. So frustrating.
acourt is offline Female
Closed