Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Too many Log-in Attempts??? WebkinzNewz

I have had issues the past 2 days on Webkinz Newz. When I try to play the Peak a Newz or the floating dice, I get blocked saying "too many login attempts." A lot of people have multiple accounts and up until now, we could win the prizes for each account. What's up???

I have cleared the cache - all history, switched browsers, waited between attempts, and even changed household computers.

Is this happening to others. It seems like IP addresses may be being blocked, but wouldn't that stop more than one person at a library or at a school from getting the prizes?
Iggy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Too many Log-in Attempts??? WebkinzNewz

Hi there, Iggy! This has not been happening to me. Are you trying to log in more than once on the same account? I'm pretty sure that they would not let you sign in because of too many log in attempts if you are continuously getting the password wrong.

I find it kind of odd that even switching browsers and computers, it still doesn't let you on. Have you been able to play Peek-A-Newz at all yet? For my little sister I usually find the things for her, and it never says that there are too many log in attempts. But then again, that might not be the same case. How many people are you trying to get in?

You talk about how someone at a Library or School wouldn't be able to get a prize. That makes me think that this is a weird situation. I don't go to a Library or School to get access to the computer, so I can't test to see if it wouldn't let me on. I hope this problem will go away for you soon.

- Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

You're not the only one having this issue. It began for me when they started the Spree Click-to-Win.

I was able to participate once (got one extra die), but subsequent attempts (on a different day) have been futile.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #4

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

The username and passwords are correct. I have tried different family accounts to see if it was a problem with just a particular account. It will happen the first time I try an account that day.

I was able to get the dice on a couple accounts and the Peak a Newz on just one account today.

One of the games -- I think the Peak a Newz- resets at 11 AM each day. That doesn't seem to be the reason either.

Usually if it is a case of trying to play the same account twice during a promotion, it will indicate that you are limited to one prize per account.

I went back to the Newz site and read back through the rules. It indicates that one per active account can be won per promotion (day).

Thanks for responses.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 10:57 PM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I don't understand the glitch. That's a complicated one.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I was able to get my dice on the first day. Since then, I have been having the same exact issues you have. I also have tried clearing my cache, cookies, different accounts, etc. I am getting pretty frustrated. It seems that most people are not having this problem, fortunately.
Blessings,
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #7
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Nevermind.

Last edited by inthepink720; 04-16-2011 at 11:00 AM..
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

This is happening to me too... I have 6 accounts, so far have been able to get the dice for 3, but then keep getting the "too many log in attempts" it does say 1 dice per Webkinz account per day...
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 09:58 AM   #9

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I get that blasted message for both peek a newz and the dice and I am not happy!! I am not playing more than once a day and I have not "too many log in attempts"
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 10:21 AM   #10

MaureenS is an unknown quantity at this point

This problem has been happening to me for two days now on both the dice and peek-a-newz. I got the free roll dice just once yesterday but then couldn'tget it after that on other accounts for grandkids. Seems to me there have been a lot of glitches with things this week. Is it spring fever time in Webkinz World? Kids get very disapponited when they don't get a prize because of a glitch. Makes me wonder about keeping Webkinz at all.
MaureenS is offline Female
Closed