Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hahohi123 is on a distinguished road

Default Time!

I live in New Zealand, and I put that in my Webkinz account. The thing is, the time is 4 HOURS LATE! This means I have to log on Webkinz at 4pm to get a rare item that was supposed to be on at 12pm.
This also means I can't do all the cool Daily Activities, and it's getting on my nerves! Is anyone else having this problem?

Please reply! I need a answer!

Last edited by hahohi123; 01-14-2012 at 07:23 PM..
hahohi123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Time!

There are only 3 time zones in Webkinz World, Kinz Time=Eastern North American, European & Asian. You are probably set to the Asian one which is 14 hours ahead of Eastern North American. I'm not sure what the time difference is between New Zealand and the location they chose to represent Asian Kinztime. I think it's based on Japan. European is 5 hours ahead of Eastern North American. Unfortunately this is they way they have set everything up so Kinztime for your area of the world is not the same as your actual time zone. People in the other time zones in North America have to adjust the same way you do. If I'm in California instead of New York, for example, I have to do everything three hours earlier than actual local time in order to do the activities at their scheduled Kinztime.
karrit is offline Female
Old 01-14-2012, 08:34 PM   #3

hahohi123 is on a distinguished road

Thank you, Karrit. Why doesn't Ganz do something about it? I know it would mean more hard work, but isn't Ganz trying to satisfy us?
hahohi123 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

It's always been this way. I feel bad for those who are in different time zones and end up missing out because of the time difference. When I travel I have to try to work around the time differences but I do agree that it is somewhat unfair. The majority of people in North America have to deal with the same issues as you do as there are 6 different time zones for the entire continent, 7 if you add in Hawaii. I don't see Ganz changing anything unless they were to invest in a sufficent number of additional servers to enable them to have enough for every time zone in the world and all the accounts in each of those time zones.
karrit is offline Female
Closed