Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Tiger Snake Does Not Wear Clothes While Sleeping

Account Type: Regular and Deluxe

Time Zone: US (EST)

Server #: 4

Description:

Whenever a Webkinz Tiger Snake sleeps, it loses its clothes. This glitch has been happening since my tiger snake's adoption on July 15, 2008. The only way to get the clothes back is to click on the bed again. However, once the clothes are on, if you leave the room with another pet and return, the clothes are gone again.

Screenshot:

Click the image to open in full size.

Is this only on my account? Does someone else use server 4?

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 12-22-2009 at 09:12 AM..
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Tiger Snake Does Not Wear Clothes While Sleeping

That is very odd, but I do not have a Tiger Snake so I cannot help you
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have a tiger snake on a different server and her hat does not show when she's sleeping. Snakes cannot wear many clothes anyway and I don't worry about it. I have all 4 kinds of snakes in one room and the others do not have this problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Post Re: Tiger Snake Does Not Wear Clothes While Sleeping

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have a tiger snake on a different server and her hat does not show when she's sleeping. Snakes cannot wear many clothes anyway and I don't worry about it. I have all 4 kinds of snakes in one room and the others do not have this problem.
Yes, they can't wear many clothes. However, I think Ganz should know about this because all other pets wear clothes while sleep. This is only a display issue.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

My lava dragons do the same thing. Haven't checked all my pets of course but others do that as well.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Yeah just like Jennielou said, my Lava Dragon's clothes disappear when he sleeps and when he sits. I don't know what server I am on, I think it is just a glitch with those particular pets. I know that people with Citrus Dragons couldn't even get clothes to show up on them at all. I don't know if that glitch has been fixed yet though, because I still haven't adopted my Citrus Dragon yet.
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #7
Gifted

Post Re: Tiger Snake Does Not Wear Clothes While Sleeping

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
My lava dragons do the same thing. Haven't checked all my pets of course but others do that as well.
View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
Yeah just like Jennielou said, my Lava Dragon's clothes disappear when he sleeps and when he sits. I don't know what server I am on, I think it is just a glitch with those particular pets. I know that people with Citrus Dragons couldn't even get clothes to show up on them at all. I don't know if that glitch has been fixed yet though, because I still haven't adopted my Citrus Dragon yet.
The dragons are both in the glitch report, so I thought the Tiger Snake should be as well. Thanks for replying!
Closed

Tags
glitch, hoodedwarbler13, tiger snake, tiger snake glitch