Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Tie Dye Pup Adoption MISSING Hat

My daughter adopted the tie dye pup the other day (it was a special back to school gift) well, today she was at the news paper and she clicked on the tie dye pup ad and it shows a tux hat. She only recieved the jacket, pants and shoes.

It is too late to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] now, I will have to wait until the morning, but will they be able to help us? Did this happen to anyone else?

This is the ad she saw. I hope they will fix this and give her the rest of her pets outfit.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Tie Dye Pup Adoption MISSING Hat

I wish I could help you but I didn't adopt mine yet. Having trouble coming up with a great name. I would def call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. If it's in the pic, you shoulda gotten it. LMK what happens when you call.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Tie Dye Pup Adoption MISSING Hat

I didn't get a Hat with mine either...
colliegal is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #4
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

it looks like it is a mistake by [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. I think they forgot to put in the hat in adoption gifts because other members aren't getting it either.
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #5
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

I just adopted mine a few hours ago and it didn't have it either. I don't really care. She's a girl so xD
zappity is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #6
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Aww...I hope they add the hat. It is part of the charm of the outfit!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Was it originally supposed to get a hat? Because sometimes [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] accidentally puts in a random item by mistake in the ad.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I'm going to move this to the Glitch section. It looks like [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] messed up.
FIA is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #9

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Yes, they will for sure help you, if you are missing something you payed for! I would just wait till tommorow and try calling then.

Or, you can clear your cache. Sometimes missing items reappear when you clear your cache.
good luck!
Thanks...clearing the cache is good advice...sometimes that does work but alas I watched her adopt her pet and we never saw a hat. Actually, her latest adoptions have been strange when she opens her gift eveything is blank and we have to search her dock to see what is new.

View Post Originally Posted by kirby153785
maybe she sold it or traded it or sent it to a friend
good thought but I supervise her trades and it was definately not there when "Groovy" was adopted...I didn't even realize there was a hat until she showed me the picture.

I am glad we aren't the only ones who didn't get theirs either (well, not glad that others are missing things too but it is comforting to know it is a common problem)

I will call in the morning and let everyone know what comes of the call. Hopefully it does get resolved soon I agree it is part of the charm of the outfit.

Thanks FIA for putting this in the correct spot.

Last edited by berribrite; 09-01-2010 at 09:45 PM..
Old 09-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #10
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I noticed that too as soon as I saw the ad. I think we are all missing the hat....It shouldn't be pictured if it wasn't meant to be a part of the package, right? Can't wait to hear the explanation!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tie dye puppy!